ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Frost

17-0 at half. After the first two offenseless series of the second I no shit said we are in for a fight. After 4th series I said to myself we will be lucky to win. What a freakin embarrassment for this program. Recruits will not like us talking shit all week and not backing that smack talk up on the field today. If we don’t turn this crap around soon....AM looked like a HS freshman playing his first game. He has no finesse or touch to his down the field throws either.

Reactions: MitchLL and BC Hawk
Lol ameteur hour adjusted. The savior didn't. We got schooled.

Got hammered by ameteur hour CU.

What an embarrassmemt.

He didn’t get hammered at CU. We lost by 3 points and had to use our punter as a kicker. We lost a football game. Get over it. We weren’t going to win the dam national championship this year. Anyone that thought we weren’t going to lose a few games this year was high AF

He didn’t get hammered at CU. We lost by 3 points and had to use our punter as a kicker. We lost a football game. Get over it. We weren’t going to win the dam national championship this year. Anyone that thought we weren’t going to lose a few games this year was high AF
Yes, but you expect a little progress, like beating a team that could end up with a losing record.

Reactions: MitchLL
Offense left their guys out to dry in the second half. Kept them on the field forever. They got gassed and started being a step behind and sloppy on tackling.

Mo bounces everything and Mills still doesn't know much offense yet. Makes for a rough time trying to run the ball. They can't hand it to an RB and count on yards.

Nor can they seem to create these famous conflicts for defenses thus far. They look hapless on offense more often than not.

Maybe the future is bright but the present is flickering.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Guys, here's the reality, cu talent wise is as good as Nebraska, if not better as a whole, they've won two in a row against the Huskers. A lot of kids that Riley recruited left, didn't pan out and left a void called lack of quality depth.

Let's face it, neither Nebraska or cu are going to light up college football like 30 years ago, they simply aren't recruiting at a clip that says they'll win their conference anytime soon, the southern teams and a few outsiders like Ohio State, ND, Oregon are killing it right now with recruiting, coaching and play on the field. I don't see that changing anytime soon and I don't see Nebraska or cu really catching or surpassing for quite awhile, that's the reality of both programs.

Reactions: huskrz1
Offense left their guys out to dry in the second half. Kept them on the field forever. They got gassed and started being a step behind and sloppy on tackling.

Mo bounces everything and Mills still doesn't know much offense yet. Makes for a rough time trying to run the ball. They can't hand it to an RB and count on yards.

Nor can they seem to create these famous conflicts for defenses thus far. They look hapless on offense more often than not.

Maybe the future is bright but the present is flickering.

Well, I surely agree that the 2nd half left our defense totally exhausted. Going 3 & out repeatably hurt us badly.

However, I think the OLine is by far the biggest problem with our inept running game. Especially in the Big10 (obviously, even in the Pac10), if you can't run the ball......you've got problems in River City.

ExCUSES and sunshine pumper u are. Makes me sick to read a crap post like your post. That loss was a hammering just by chocking on the bone that the Buffs pounded down the Huskers collective throats bro.

Last edited:

I got pooped on for predicting 7 wins. Now that seems to have been overly optimistic. Seems most of this board must've been high AF.

We tried telling you guys about Chinander, Scotty’s best friend and best man at his wedding at DC. He sucks.

UCF upgraded and got one of the best DCs in the NCAA Randy Shannon. 1 TD allowed in 2 games.

Enjoy Chins.

We tried telling you guys about Chinander, Scotty’s best friend and best man at his wedding at DC. He sucks.

UCF upgraded and got one of the best DCs in the NCAA Randy Shannon. 1 TD allowed in 2 games.

Enjoy Chins.

My nephew kicks for AF and I saw him play in Boca last year, UCF is rolling right now. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: spacecoastknight
I got pooped on for predicting 7 wins. Now that seems to have been overly optimistic. Seems most of this board must've been high AF.
I think the favorable schedule got people's hopes up. Nebraska can still make a lower tier bowl game if they find some defensive players and AM can show some composure.

Yeah, we start 1 senior on offense. He’s a WR whose never caught a pass at NU. We also start 3 sophomores and 2 freshmen. My money is on the team gets much better with more game experience. Maybe that’s logic. Maybe that’s the kool-aid talking. I don’t know. But I do know my money is still on the Huskers to have a good season

This loss is on both the offense and the defense. Both sides of the ball did not complete well in the second half. And the offensive series in OT was horrible. We had not run up the middle all night so that is what we run on 1st and 2nd downs? That is piss poor play calling!

Reactions: SC_'sker
Defense needs the offense to have more than 3 straight 3 and outs to start the 2nd half.
The three-and-out following Shenault's fumble on the KO return was also a killer. That was a chance to suck the life out of CU, and the Huskers didn't capitalize - at all.

Reactions: frostonthegrass

Well, you did get outscored by 20 points in the second half.

The intentional grounding call was huge and maybe the play of the game. Wrong call too. The left tackle was between the hash and the PAC emblem. Martinez had at least one foot wider than the emblem. Went beyond Los, and receiver didn't go to the open spot.

Anyway tough loss to swallow. I didn't get to watch much of the game live but after watching DVR, we totally killed ourselves. Coaches and players both have a lot to learn and improve. I'm still a believer that your coordinator (s) need to be in the booth. Just my preference but if you're used to being on the sideline so be it.

On the fumble recovery by our sideline, which coach got the sideline interference call? Assuming it was Frost because he was dang near in the scrum. Thought that was a pretty lame call. Maybe correct and chalk it up to learning. Coaches probably need to practice staying on the sideline too. It's habit to wanting to be on the field if you do it at practice too. That was a huge penalty. Instead of having it near midfield we're deep in our own territory.

I've lowered my expectations to let's get bowl eligible.

The o line didn't play as bad as I thought. The play selection puzzles me. Bad tackling and missed holding calls hurt a bunch too.

CU did a good job of changing things up in the second half. Shenault is a heck of a player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT