ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Jones, Iowa DT commit...

Is the Iowa board just such a boring and uninteresting place (which I can totally understand) that we have to have Iowa idiots on here ....to tell us how good they are and how we haven't won anything in a long time....blah blah blah Iowa this and Iowa that?

It all seems to boil down to this...IOWA SUCKS....and they have penis envy!

Brad Tucker and Clayborn are two of Iowa's biggest pencil neck, dork boy fans. They know iowa will never be anything better than what it's always been, and they know their coaches and administration will never get them to a national championship level, EVER! Iowa and its fan base know and understand perennial underachieving is a way of life for them, and they don't expect anything more, they live for less.

They also understand that Nebraska is moving in that upward trajectory that they've never seen and never will reach. Iowa settles for and expects average, and that's exactly what they get, year after year. Hell, outside of the B1G, no other college football fans or college football talk shows even mention the name iowa, that's how low they are in the pecking order of things. A bad Nebraska team still gets more pub and attention than an iowa team with a winning record. Those are the facts, and they are undisputed.

This is a lie, there are more. As I said in a previous post, I visit Iowa’s board on occasion, and the amount of Nebraska threads dwarf what you see around here concerning Iowa.

Ok I’ll say I might have went too far about saying not near the same amount but it definitely doesn’t dwarf the amount anout Iowa here lol. I think this topic about jones and Mo Washington are the only two things I’ve seen lately about Nebraska on the Iowa board I subscribe too. You have a huge thread titled Iowa basketball right now just a little ways down from this.

Ok I’ll say I might have went too far about saying not near the same amount but it definitely doesn’t dwarf the amount anout Iowa here lol. I think this topic about jones and Mo Washington are the only two things I’ve seen lately about Nebraska on the Iowa board I subscribe too. You have a huge thread titled Iowa basketball right now just a little ways down from this.
First page of HR, and this is tame for what it normally looks like.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/huskers.266595/

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-adrian-martinez-will-win-the-heisman.263795/

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-iowa-state-fans-are-better-than-nebraska-fans.264421/

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
But I’m not claiming that a kid has no shot at championships at your school and does at mine. Which is what I was originally attacking.
And none of us here is claiming that a kid doesn’t have a shot at the nfl at my school but does at yours, which is what Brad Loser said.

The championship argument came out after Brad spouted off stupidly again. Pure troll is what Brad is going for. Plain and simple.

Brad Tucker and Clayborn are two of Iowa's biggest pencil neck, dork boy fans. They know iowa will never be anything better than what it's always been, and they know their coaches and administration will never get them to a national championship level, EVER! Iowa and its fan base know and understand perennial underachieving is a way of life for them, and they don't expect anything more, they live for less.

They also understand that Nebraska is moving in that upward trajectory that they've never seen and never will reach. Iowa settles for and expects average, and that's exactly what they get, year after year. Hell, outside of the B1G, no other college football fans or college football talk shows even mention the name iowa, that's how low they are in the pecking order of things. A bad Nebraska team still gets more pub and attention than an iowa team with a winning record. Those are the facts, and they are undisputed.

Pencil kneck dork boy fanboy haha i enjoyed that honestly

And all 3 are absolutely stupid threads. I read the lounge over there not the free board but get to see this here for nothing so I choose to see what is going on off this. I look for information not stupid opinions. I clicked this thread to see if there was any info on the interest for both parties bit just got some laughs instead.

And none of us here is claiming that a kid doesn’t have a shot at the nfl at my school but does at yours, which is what Brad Loser said.

The championship argument came out after Brad spouted off stupidly again. Pure troll is what Brad is going for. Plain and simple.

And I disagree with the nfl comment. And I’m not claiming that he wouldn’t. Nebraska puts kids in the nfl every year. Nebraska gets good players. So don’t tie me in with his comment on that cause I don’t agree with it

And all 3 are absolutely stupid threads. I read the lounge over there not the free board but get to see this here for nothing so I choose to see what is going on off this. I look for information not stupid opinions. I clicked this thread to see if there was any info on the interest for both parties bit just got some laughs instead.
I agree, see my post above about Husker fans on the Iowa free board.

Reactions: clayborn_94
Wins since the turn of the century

Nebraska 154
Iowa 151

Wins since 2011 (since Big ten for Nebraska)
Nebraska 60
Iowa 63

Conference wins since 11
Nebraska 37
Iowa 38

Yeah sooo much worse lol. Try again

lollah!LaughingEekEek:D:)RollingLaughLaughing Thanks for the laugh.

I don't care about Iowa. They will be our Kansas St. or more appropriately our Iowa St. As the years progress, the score differentials will increase and and this foolishness will be forgotten.

Nebraska will beat Iowa this year. And then beat them worse the following year etc...

I don't care about Iowa. They will be our Kansas St. or more appropriately our Iowa St. As the years progress, the score differentials will increase and and this foolishness will be forgotten.

Nebraska will beat Iowa this year. And then beat them worse the following year etc...

You’re wasting your time Nebraska or their fans have no interest in strength and conditioning.

There are 3 competition power lifts. And then their are Olympic lifts. We have literally had dudes bench more than 500 lbs. I saw Mike Anderson bench 420 as an 18 year old. Do better.

He was a linebacker.

And Nebraska gives him a for sure shot at championships? You haven’t won anything in 20 years. You went 4-8 last year and lost a few games close and saw improvement like every young team does throughout the year so now you think your going to win championships?? LOL You guys won’t do anything until you improve in the trenches. You have had better recruiting rankings than Iowa forever but haven’t won anything in this conference. So I’d hold off on the championship talk and hating on 8 win seasons and mediocre football until you get back to over halfway to that win total and reach mediocrity again cause that’s the best you been the last 20 years is bad and mediocre.
I never said we were going to win a championship. Im just saying, Our odds are better than Iowa. Everyone in the country knows what Iowa football is, the same thing they have been the last 20 years.
Nebraska has a young team. New, young, coaches. Who have shown they can turn a team around and turn them around drastically. Yes it was in the crappy AAC, but it is still more promise than anything Iowa coaches have done. Martinez is top 3 fav for the heisman right now. Nebraska is, I believe 7th or 8th fav to win the NC this year. We have a ton of talent coming in and the team is young. There is hype around this team and this program. Not just from Neb fans, but from the nation. way more than Iowa has or will have. So is it a gaurantee Neb gets a NC, no of course not. I guarantee neb will get a championship before Iowa does. P.S go take a peak at Neb W-L total vs Iowas W-L total for the last 5, 10, 15, 20 years. The ONLY real difference is these last 3 or 4 years. So you can call us Mediocre the last 20 years. Yeah you are right we have been. So has Iowa, the difference is we have and probably will get out of it. Iowa never will. That is the difference.

That's because Brad Tucker is one of the dumbest Iowa fans ever, and that's saying a lot when you consider the bulk of iowa fans are of the 50 IQ and lower group. Just saying!

Iowa's SAT scores average 1275. Nebraska's average 1253. Nebraskans are almost as smart as Iowans, but not quite.

Reactions: sltldowney
This is a lie, there are more. As I said in a previous post, I visit Iowa’s board on occasion, and the amount of Nebraska threads dwarf what you see around here concerning Iowa.
At one point last fall I counted 10 threads over there involving Nebraska.

Iowa's SAT scores average 1275. Nebraska's average 1253. Nebraskans are almost as smart as Iowans, but not quite.
That’s all well and good. But Brad Tucker brings that average way down for Iowa.

If anything, you should be touring around a 1300 score when you remove Brad’s negative numbers.

Doubt yours was even close to either. I could see some SAT smack talk if it was 1275 to 1090, but a 22 point difference is nothing, you dolt.

Does iowa permit a "committed" player to visit another school?

Iowa coaches tell kids to go look at any school they want. They actually encourage kids to look at any school they are interested in as you won't truly know until you make the attempt to build a relationship with the coaching staff. They tell kids this several times. They do not want a kid to commit until they are 100% sure that Iowa is where they want to be. To be honest, why take an official visit if you are 100% sure you want to go somewhere else? They tell these kids that once they commit that they prefer them not taking officials in which I don't blame them. It helps to prevent the decommits late in the game.

For Iowa it is harder to replace the late decommits with similar quality. They had a running back a few years ago that was a 5 star that committed to them and then took an official without informing the coaches. They pulled his offer. Im glad they stick to what they believe in even with the top players (not that they get them very often).

Those would be the smart kids at UNL. Do you have Asians? If so, it's the Asians, then the Iowa kids, then the youngsters who received a Nebraska high school education.
It's pretty obvious that your intelligence is that of a grade school mind, say, 3rd grade. Then again, that would be an insult to third graders.

Those would be the smart kids at UNL. Do you have Asians? If so, it's the Asians, then the Iowa kids, then the youngsters who received a Nebraska high school education.

Lol, did you come up with that by yourself? Your post seems a liddl raciss. Based on your post weigans hate asians. Mao had diplomatic ties to Mussolini that had a compact with Adolf Hitler who had an agreement with Josef Stalin.

I wish I could kick you ruhtards off the planet.

ADVERTISEMENT