ADVERTISEMENT

Locked Threads

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2018
Still kind of a new to the concept, realistically what does that mean when the Mods lock a thread about players/the football team? Does that mean there is a fire to rumors and the information just isn't public yet?

Im guessing he is talking about the JD thread on RSS that was locked a half hour ago. Anyone with insight on what was being said?

Last edited:
I think this means, separate from a political thread going on for too long/off the rails, what else can lock it when it's just about football? I think that's a good question.

Remember when you were a kid fighting with your brother/sister in the backseat and your Dad would scream, "DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER!"? A locked thread is a mod pulling the station wagon over and pointing at you with the crazy eyes.

Remember when you were a kid fighting with your brother/sister in the backseat and your Dad would scream, "DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER!"? A locked thread is a mod pulling the station wagon over and pointing at you with the crazy eyes.

Laughing Now that's funny!

Reactions: huskerfan66
tenor.gif

I'm an only child.....

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT