ADVERTISEMENT

Lloyd Announcement

dew4red

Sophomore
Nov 29, 2007
Anyone know what time his announcement is today?
I thought I read he was deciding on the 17th.

Nobody marries with the idea they're going to divorce though we know based on stats it's prolly gonna happen...now with how easy they have made it to quit and move on in college footbalI I have to chuckle a little when somebody says "where they're going to spend the next 4 years"...believe it when I see it now. I'd suggest just celebrating your decision about your college choice because odds are, players are going to quit and go somewhere else.

boom.gif

Well Rhule certainly has changed the complexion of the WR group with the guys he has coming in. All apparently speed demons. And without naming a WR coach yet. But can they catch and can they get through to utilize that speed? Hope so.

Reactions: Yantzeee
Well Rhule certainly has changed the complexion of the WR group with the guys he has coming in. All apparently speed demons. And without naming a WR coach yet. But can they catch and can they get through to utilize that speed? Hope so.
Can the Iowa DB's handle 4 or 5 Trey Palmer's coming at them? Eek

For someone who claims to know & been around Matt Rhule he sure does hate Matt Rhule's recruiting strategy I guess he is predicting Nebraska to continue SFs losing records in the BIG under Matt Rhule.
he really does need professional help. Trolling is one thing but I think he actually believes he knows something. It's really sad.

It really reminds me a lot like the first couple of seasons Frost recruited WRs here. It obviously didn’t work out then. Let’s see if Rhule has more success I guess

It really reminds me a lot like the first couple of seasons Frost recruited WRs here. It obviously didn’t work out then. Let’s see if Rhule has more success I guess
That's cause our WR coaching was hot garbage. Both of the ones under Frost before Mickey were pretty bad. Shawn Watson was not great either. The golf coach was pretty good and then Williams and MJ were the only good ones we have had in 10+ years.

so we have a receiver coach (probably in a bowl), then just make raloia's hs coach the qb coach..
and bill b. or rudd, the lb coach..

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Have the "fan joy" police given permission to be happy about this commitment yet or no? Eagerly awaiting their guidance on proper 'fan' reaction.
I'm not a full-blown policeman like Lt Tragg. I'm more a wannabe cop like Paul Drake. But you have my permission to be happy.

Yes we have another new coach and yes I'm drinking the Kool Aid and yes, my heart might end up getting ripped out again, but in the meantime this HS class and the portal acquisitions appear to be sneaky good.

Having the new WR coach already known & the recruits that are coming because of it could all be a big clog in keeping Malachi here as well as other top notch rectuits! I am excited to see what Rhule can do with some DUDES now!! Lets get after fixing those lines...LFG!!!

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT