Liz Cheney again.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
A few days ago, she declared that she had provided all the evidence Merrick Garland needed to convict Donald J Trump of treason. Today Ms Liz is bringing up more "witnesses". They have the House and Kamalie's tie vote. Why don't they just hang Donald J Trump and put this nonsense to an end?

Baxter48

Recruiting Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
A few days ago, she declared that she had provided all the evidence Merrick Garland needed to convict Donald J Trump of treason. Today Ms Liz is bringing up more "witnesses". They have the House and Kamalie's tie vote. Why don't they just hang Donald J Trump and put this nonsense to an end?
Come august she’ll lose in the primary but wont leave dc she’ll become a lobbyist of just plane lot lizard sell herself to the highest bidder

Huskerlife39

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2006
Omaha, NE
As I know you are well aware, if this BS went to trial, Trump would actually get offer a defense and the majority if not all the witnesses called so far would collapse under cross examination. The last thing the Jan 6 commission wants is for its gotcha evidence to be cross examined.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
As I know you are well aware, if this BS went to trial, Trump would actually get offer a defense and the majority if not all the witnesses called so far would collapse under cross examination. The last thing the Jan 6 commission wants is for its gotcha evidence to be cross examined.
Absolutely. Nancy knew she never had any evidence that Donald J Trump committed any crime. That is why she needed to whore out Liz and Lil' Adam for media fame in exchange for their political careers. Liz and Lil' Adam might soon be charged with bearing false witness. After the cock crowed three times, Nancy will declare... I do not know them.

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
Their goal from the start has been to sway public opinion against Trump, to the point where he doesn’t/cannot run for President again. They are scared sh**less he would win.

Time will tell if they were successful.

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lizard Cheney told lies again on tv this morning.....

the whore has no shame.........

I want to see her and her dad hung from a rope

Latest posts