ADVERTISEMENT

Live Sports are BACK this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a start. Like you though I’m no NASCAR guy. Never have been but none the less, this is a start. I love playing Golf but hate watching it...eww.

Yay. Sports for unathletic white guys.
This is an athletic build...
afdd96920affa5201db25749546fee39.jpg

Sports actually returned last weekend. UFC was a much needed return. They put a great card together for just the prelims. Had plans so I could not get the PPV. Wed Night they had fights too. Watched Lionheart Smith from Omaha gas himself out and then get KO'ed.

NASCAR and Golf. No thanks. Good to see them out for others who enjoy them though.

Edit: Those are sports I'll watch for a few minutes in between something, but won't set aside time to view substantial amounts of.

I understand there will be no crowd at Sunday’s race. While Nascar is saying that is a Covid thing, there was no crowd at most races last year either.

False. Maybe on the west coast.
You my friend don’t watch much NASCAR. Large sections of the bleachers are covered at most race tracks. Many races have as many seats in sections where seats are sold empty as are filled.

Last years race at Bristol had between 35,000-40,000 tickets sold , capacity is 162,000

Last edited:
You my friend don’t watch much NASCAR. Large sections of the bleachers are covered at most race tracks. Many races have as many seats in sections where seats are sold empty as are filled.

Last years race at Bristol had between 35,000-40,000 tickets sold , capacity is 162,000

you’re right. I don’t watch, just went to 3 races last year and they had plenty of fans.

NASCAR and golf. I'm not a NASCAR fan, but will probably watch a bit of this race and will absolutely tune in to Rory/DJ vs Rickie/Wolff on sunday

anyone gambling?

Who is Wolff ? Shocked koepka wasn't the 4th. He's the best player in the world now.

I'm a better. I actually have a bet going that we'll hit 2,000,000 U.S. cases by May 25th. Opening things up will only help my odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT