List of Universities that will require COVID Vaccination

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
This is what is required by University of Nebraska students:

Domestic students are required to show proof of two separate rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or a positive rubeola lab result. The immunization record typically can be obtained from your high school or health care provider. It is strongly recommended students complete this requirement before beginning classes. Students who do not complete the health requirement will have a hold placed on their account that will keep them from registering for classes the following semester.

What the hell is rubeola?

Is it an std?

21359643520B944F0D

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
What the hell is rubeola?

Is it an std?

21359643520B944F0D
The fact that you don't even know what rubeola is demonstrates how vitally important and safe the 225 year-old science of vaccination is.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The fact that you don't even know what rubeola is demonstrates how vitally important and safe the 225 year-old science of vaccination is.

I have a degree in Biology, from a Liberal Arts College no less. Did my college fail me? Or did I fail myself?

• Sad

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Why would you use that word? It's highly confusing since the MMR shot covers mumps, measles, and rubella. Measles is the same thing as rubeola and that term you use can easily confuse someone that you are talking about rubella.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
I have a degree in Biology, from a Liberal Arts College no less. Did my college fail me? Or did I fail myself?
I think the massive success of childhood immunization requirements made it unnecessary to learn about the different types of measles.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I think the massive success of childhood immunization requirements made it unnecessary to learn about the different types of measles.

So I failed myself, and rubeola is not that important to know about in the first place.

We can all deep cut on different topics. Good on you for having this knowledge.

• Haha

Latest posts