List of Universities that will require COVID Vaccination

HuskerGuy33

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Toronto
Currently, University of Nebraska students are highly encouraged to be vaccinated, but it is not required. To see Nebraska's policy on COVID vaccination, click here
Do you think the University should require vaccination?

To see full list of schools requiring vaccination this fall for COVID, see this link

Big Ten Schools:
Illinois - Yes
Indiana - Yes
Iowa - No
Maryland - Yes
Michigan - Yes
Michigan State - No
Minnesota - No
Nebraska - No
Northwestern - Yes
Ohio State - No
Penn State - No
Purdue - No
Rutgers - Yes
Wisconsin - No

Former Big 12 Schools:
Baylor - No
Colorado - Yes
Iowa State - No
Kansas - No
Kansas State - No
Missouri - No
Oklahoma - No
Oklahoma State - No
Texas - No
Texas A&M - No
Texas Tech - No

Other Major Universities that will require vaccination:
Boston College
Cal
Duke
Miami
Notre Dame
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
Syracuse
UCLA
USC
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
Washington
Washington State

Nebraska Schools requiring vaccination:
Creighton
Wesleyan

• Angry
Reactions: HUSKERinLA

HuskerGuy33

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Toronto
This is what is required by University of Nebraska students:

Domestic students are required to show proof of two separate rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or a positive rubeola lab result. The immunization record typically can be obtained from your high school or health care provider. It is strongly recommended students complete this requirement before beginning classes. Students who do not complete the health requirement will have a hold placed on their account that will keep them from registering for classes the following semester.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
This is what is required by University of Nebraska students:

Domestic students are required to show proof of two separate rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or a positive rubeola lab result. The immunization record typically can be obtained from your high school or health care provider. It is strongly recommended students complete this requirement before beginning classes. Students who do not complete the health requirement will have a hold placed on their account that will keep them from registering for classes the following semester.
The difference is those are things that impact young people. Whole Covid can impact young people it's not really something that impacts them much.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Given that my opinion is that the Government should go house to house doing mandatory vaccinations on every single person over 12...yes, I think they should be mandatory.
Mandatory vaccination for emergency use drug is very interesting. It's kind of a gamble for young people who aren't heavily impact by Covid. That doesn't seem to be weighing many factors there Scope.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Mandatory vaccination for emergency use drug is very interesting. It's kind of a gamble for young people who aren't heavily impact by Covid. That doesn't seem to be weighing many factors there Scope.
The risk factors were taken into account. If folks get rashes or at worst a short term inflammation issue, they will have to deal with it...it's not fatal or even serious, so yeah...if I was running the show, everyone is getting the shot.

Reactions: HuskerGuy33

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
Currently, University of Nebraska students are highly encouraged to be vaccinated, but it is not required. To see Nebraska's policy on COVID vaccination, click here
Do you think the University should require vaccination?

To see full list of schools requiring vaccination this fall for COVID, see this link

Big Ten Schools:
Illinois - Yes
Indiana - Yes
Iowa - No
Maryland - Yes
Michigan - Yes
Michigan State - No
Minnesota - No
Nebraska - No
Northwestern - Yes
Ohio State - No
Penn State - No
Purdue - No
Rutgers - Yes
Wisconsin - No

Former Big 12 Schools:
Baylor - No
Colorado - Yes
Iowa State - No
Kansas - No
Kansas State - No
Missouri - No
Oklahoma - No
Oklahoma State - No
Texas - No
Texas A&M - No
Texas Tech - No

Other Major Universities that will require vaccination:
Boston College
Cal
Duke
Miami
Notre Dame
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
Syracuse
UCLA
USC
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
Washington
Washington State

Nebraska Schools requiring vaccination:
Creighton
Wesleyan
I’m sure it’s not political at all.

Reactions: mikecanale

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The risk factors were taken into account. If folks get rashes or at worst a short term inflammation issue, they will have to deal with it...it's not fatal or even serious, so yeah...if I was running the show, everyone is getting the shot.
Uhhh hello Measles?

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
Given that my opinion is that the Government should go house to house doing mandatory vaccinations on every single person over 12...yes, I think they should be mandatory.
I don't even answer the door for solicitors, let alone answer the door for government officials trying to give me a vaccine I never wanted.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
5ItR.gif

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

konaki

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sir, I said vaccinated people(not determined by ideology)...and I never said guns, I said crowbars.
Please tell me you're joking and your post is in jest. I don't want this country turned into a Nazi state where you break into homes and do your dirty deeds because it happened to the Jews during Hitler's mad rule. Now please tell me you're joking.

• Haha

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Please tell me you're joking and your post is in jest. I don't want this country turned into a Nazi state where you break into homes and do your dirty deeds because it happened to the Jews during Hitler's mad rule. Now please tell me you're joking.
Omg, Nazi State?! You can't be serious. We are talking about giving people a free service, not deporting them to concentrate and labor camps. Get a grip.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Very short sighted decision. Most of these universities that are not requiring it, are also schools that have a hard time attracting enough quality students and have to recruit students from blue states where larger populations actually exist pretty hard. Its how I ended up at Nebraska from Los Angeles. The decision not to require a vax will result in many of those kids looking elsewhere.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Uhhh hello Measles?
The vaccine that has saved tens of millions of lives? What are you saying, bud?
You got mixed up on what Measles does to you is all. I'm commenting on MMR not Covid.

This is what you said about Measles. "If folks get rashes or at worst a short term inflammation issue"

Measles mainly kills people under the age of 5. That's the complete opposite of Covid. This is why this inoculation example is not comparable.

Last edited:

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You got mixed up on what Measles does to you is all. I'm commenting on MMR not Covid.

This is what you said about Measles. "If folks get rashes or at worst a short term inflammation issue"

Measles mainly kills people under the age of 5. That's the complete opposite of Covid. This is why this inoculation example is not comparable.
What in the world are you rambling on about. ITT we are talking about Covid. Please keep up, hoss.

MMR has saved millions of lives, just like Covid vaccine will do. That was the only measles response I gave. Please keep up.

tobermeyer24

Gold Member
May 30, 2015
Understandable.

If you're so ****ing stupid as to not get the COVID vaccine, dying quickly in a storm of gunfire seems much preferable to slowly suffocating to death over days or weeks.
You sure he can't just shoot COVID to protect himself?

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Understandable.

If you're so ****ing stupid as to not get the COVID vaccine, dying quickly in a storm of gunfire seems much preferable to slowly suffocating to death over days or weeks.

Dude, just STFU you self righteous c**k svcker. You're nobody.

Reactions: Bobfather

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
That's absolutely ludicrous. So unarmed, deputized vaxers are gonna show up with crow bars and break into people's homes? That might be your best troll out of many.
I don't expect it to happen, I just think that's what I would do if I was President.

• Love

Latest posts