ADVERTISEMENT

Lions going to upset the Chiefs in a few days??

His knee will be tender if he plays. Without Kelce at 100% and missing one of the best interior DL I believe the Lions could be sneaky and make the game close.

I’d still bet on Mahomes to pull off a close one. I say this as a Bills fan

This is a good thing. Chiefs need a receiver to take the alpha role.

If I saw last years defensive stats correctly, the Lions were 29th and 30th in defense against the run and the pass...if they didn't improve (a lot), -5 seems pretty safe to me.

If I saw last years defensive stats correctly, the Lions were 29th and 30th in defense against the run and the pass...if they didn't improve (a lot), -5 seems pretty safe to me.
Very little of the defense that looked so bad last year remains. They added three d-kinemen after training camp on the dline to mitigate losing four lineman that went down. By the third game their best secondary player (safety Walker) and another d linemen went out. They are all back. They have made significant improvements at cornerback and lots of young players that found their footing
Late (Joseph, Jacobs, Barnes, Paschal) are looking like they are ascending..

Detroit could be good this year. How good who knows? Should be a good barometer

Is #15 going to play?

Is Andy Reid still the head coach?

The answer to those two questions will likely determine the outcome.

Oops-Star-Trek-TNG.gif

Hahaha....love all the perfect hindsighters that crawl out of the woodwork in scenarios like this...curious how many of you put $$$ on the Lions???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT