Lindsey Graham said he will go to War to defend Chick-Fil-A...

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Trump broke the brains of the GOP. It's nothing but Culture Wars this, Conspiracy Theories that. What in the world has happened to these once esteemed individuals!?

Btw, many folks say that Notre Dame people are assholes...
Pretty telling that you are on the opposite side of this. "some ND students and faculty".

AKA scope is for banning them from campus rather than let ALL students and faculty decide to go or not to go eat there. Scope you seem to be the campus Taliban here.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Pretty telling that you are on the opposite side of this. "some ND students and faculty".

AKA scope is for banning them from campus rather than let ALL students and faculty decide to go or not to go eat there. Scope you seem to be the campus Taliban here.
I couldn't care less if some kids and professors don't want a fast food restaurant on their campus...I don't care because I'm a normal brained person who isn't a weirdo. Lindsey Graham basically saw the situation happening in another State and declared he would die for a fast food restaurant. LMAO! What a total loser!

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I couldn't care less if some kids and professors don't want a fast food restaurant on their campus...I don't care because I'm a normal brained person who isn't a weirdo. Lindsey Graham basically saw the situation happening in another State and declared he would die for a fast food restaurant. LMAO! What a total loser!
How do you know that's what happened? He is usually a guest on shows and they ask him about topics. I decline to comment on this topic as a oddball named Scope said I can't comment on Marxist faculty commandants trying to control campus.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
How do you know that's what happened? He is usually a guest on shows and they ask him about topics. I decline to comment on this topic as a oddball named Scope said I can't comment on Marxist faculty commandants trying to control campus.
Lmao he tweeted it, hoss. Dear lord, do you even read before you post? Please read before you post.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
You care so little that you posted it here??!! Huh?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Lmao he tweeted it, hoss. Dear lord, do you even read before you post? Please read before you post.
I know he Tweeted it. It's literally in your post. People never Tweet things they are asked about?:rolleyes:

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

Wait didn't Trump and the Republicans call for numerous boycotts? What is the difference here?

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Don’t understand the-I don’t like it therefore it should be banned shit-If you don’t like it don’t go in. Period!!!
I agree, that's why people should stop trying to shut abortion clinics all over the country. If no one wants an abortion the clinic will just go out of business, same with chic-fil-a, if no one on the ND campus goes in there to buy food, they will close up shop.

Reactions: Jaemekon

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
I didn't post about people getting mad at a fast food restaurant, genius...I posted about Lindsey Graham being a total goober. Did you even read the thread? Please read before you post.
I need to post about moron liberals getting mad at Lindsay Graham’s Tweets about moron liberals trying to cancel Chick-Fil-A on the Notre Dame campus.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I need to post about moron liberals getting mad at Lindsay Graham’s Tweets about moron liberals trying to cancel Chick-Fil-A on the Notre Dame campus.
Wow, you're so mad. Don't get mad at me for laughing at this weirdo...get mad at the weirdo for being such a creeper.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Some people really obsess over Chick-Fil-A. It's fine but it's nothing to get in a twitter war about. Also the Notre Dame students should probably just jump off a cliff and feed themselves to the wild animals. Highest possible positive effect they could have on the world.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Wait didn't Trump and the Republicans call for numerous boycotts? What is the difference here?
Is this a real question or a kid’s question? A boycott allows people to make their own choices and a ban stops choices completely. Think it out prior to posting is a good tip.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Omg this thread just turned into a "I wanna ban people from speaking out against things I like" thread. Banning people from banning stuff is actually worse, geniuses.

Reactions: philosophusker

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Chick Fi La is delicious.

Reactions: scopeandtime

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
I agree, that's why people should stop trying to shut abortion clinics all over the country. If no one wants an abortion the clinic will just go out of business, same with chic-fil-a, if no one on the ND campus goes in there to buy food, they will close up shop.
No argument from me but you tried