ADVERTISEMENT

Like a boss!! Big 10 is back!!

I was wrong to be upset with my team. I was just so flabbergasted to see the tough talk (which was awesome I thought) just to not be serious and back it up. When they caved to the B1G I felt betrayed as I'm sure many fans felt.

That was premature though and I should've known better. As I saw more and more action on the part of players and parents, i got excited again. Like "yes, that's the Nebraskan spirit!" Kudos to them for persisting. Shame on me as a fan. I'm just excited to put it all behind now and root for the good guys. And this year more than ever, they are indeed just that!!

I dislike Trump more than any politician in my life but I will give props to him and his team on helping them secure the rapid testing kits. Hopefully we can get this out there nationally so we can return to pre-covid life quicker.
The exact reason you dislike Trump is that he is NOT a politician. He's an asshole that doesn't have a filter but he in no way or shape is he a politician. He gets things done. These deals happening right now in the Middle East are a HUUUUUUGE deal that are largely being ignored. More countries are going to follow soon with their official recognition of Israel if XXXXX doesn't get elected and F it up.

I dislike Trump more than any politician in my life but I will give props to him and his team on helping them secure the rapid testing kits. Hopefully we can get this out there nationally so we can return to pre-covid life quicker.

There's a quicker easier way to get back to normal ... stop pretending that nature is unnatural

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT