ADVERTISEMENT

Light hearted trivia...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
in 1991, Lithuania was cash strapped and lo0oking at NOT being able to send their amazing hoops team to the Olympics...what unlikely source stepped in to be the major financial boost to them going?

I have a tie dye Jersey replica! The dead also donated Memorial stadium a bunch of speakers so Farm Aid could be held here!

Reactions: Baxter48
The Grateful Dead?! I'll have to do a little reading on this. Amazing.
Should read about the dead. Crazy misunderstood. They are quintessential Americana. Amazing stories and facts you'd never believe. They invented live music production as you know it, modern PA systems, in ear monitors, studio recording techniques, you name it. With all this spare time, give Europe 72 album a listen. Young live dead before they branched into the weird!

Should read about the dead. Crazy misunderstood. They are quintessential Americana. Amazing stories and facts you'd never believe. They invented live music production as you know it, modern PA systems, in ear monitors, studio recording techniques, you name it. With all this spare time, give Europe 72 album a listen. Young live dead before they branched into the weird!
I'll check this out. Thanks bro.

Reactions: BigRedRising
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT