ADVERTISEMENT

Lift Every Voice and Sing.

Unless those cops are black, wait, never mind. A convincing insight into a certain segment of people.

Doesn't matter the race of the cop. Cops of all colors are guilty.. What matters is what the cops do to black civilians disproportionately. They have reasons to be terrified of being pulled over or innocently targeted.

Doesn't matter the race of the cop. Cops of all colors are guilty.. What matters is what the cops do to black civilians disproportionately. They have reasons to be terrified of being pulled over or innocently targeted.

Because they commit more crimes than they should.

Only the ones doiing crime worry.

This is such a white liberal talking point that's ripping our country a part.

Black people that dont live a life of crime or responsible lives dont have this problem.

Last edited:

Hmmmmm. You said people blocking hospital entrances wasn’t pertinent to “black lives mattering.” So some black lives do matter!? We’re making progress here. But I am confused, the narrative has been that cops (white) discriminantly hunt down black men and kill them. Have the goal posts moved now that that narrative has been crushed? Is it now that cops, all cops, nationwide, are terrifying a segment of the black population by discriminately pulling them over?

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race:

White - 457
Black - 223
Hispanic - 179

White - 399
Black - 209
Hispanic - 148

White - 370
Black - 235
Hispanic - 158

2020 (as of August 31st)
White - 242
Black - 123
Hispanic - 80

Im against these executions of all races. But there is a trend line where you see a bunch more of unarmed black men being executed by itchy trigger fingers. The fact that executions of innocent people happen to all races isn't a feel good reason to be okay with it

Last edited:
In all honesty. Im against these executions of all races. But there is a trend line where you see a bunch more of unarmed black men being executed by itchy trigger fingers. The fact that executions of innocent people happen to all races isn't a feel good reason to be okay with it

Reactions: starbrown
LYAO at cops getting ambushed too I imagine

Why would I do that? You trying to pin me as a cop hater? I appreciate the work they do and the dangers they face, I do not appreciate the ones who assassinate citizens.

Human life is human life, no matter which side of the bullet they are on.

Innocent people being murdered over politics, policing or revolts is wrong.

I hope everyone here sees all the problems, not just the ones that fit their politics.

Maybe I'm missing your point. But the negro national anthem can be traced back to the NAACP in early 1900s. I can't tell you the exact date the song referred to by the OP was adopted as the alternate black national anthem. You can probably find all kinds of information on the internet. IF I am missing your point I apologise but I am not going to bother posting a bunch of links for something that's been old news with the NFL since July

There is one national anthem. Tell me how I'm wrong. I believe the pregame event in KC was to symbolize unity.

Why would I do that? You trying to pin me as a cop hater? I appreciate the work they do and the dangers they face, I do not appreciate the ones who assassinate citizens.

Human life is human life, no matter which side of the bullet they are on.

Innocent people being murdered over politics, policing or revolts is wrong.

I hope everyone here sees all the problems, not just the ones that fit their politics.

Who was assassinated?

There is one national anthem. Tell me how I'm wrong. I believe the pregame event in KC was to symbolize unity.
Totally agree on one national anthem. NFL decided to play both and as far as unity, I hear Baltimore and whoever they were playing, stood for the black national anthem and kneeled for the Star Spangled Banner.

Reactions: red scowl
That is not “direct from BLM”, it is analysis from a “conservative think tank” that is a false narrative of their positions. At least source your BS positions.

I understand they have changed their goals a few times. It's hard to keep up. The poster wasn't wrong.

Totally agree on one national anthem. NFL decided to play both and as far as unity, I hear Baltimore and whoever they were playing, stood for the black national anthem and kneeled for the Star Spangled Banner.

My bad. I misunderstood.

Define assassinate. Baby steps. Words are important.

The definition is willed intent to kill for political or religious reasons.

I did use the term too loosely and regret that. The term I should have used was "kill". Kill is the broadest definition which includes negligent killings.

Regardless of these executions as a kill or more steep definition, "murder", we should never forget that we arent just eliminating a life. We are disrupting peace and are hurting more than just one individual. It also creates a sense of fear.

I did use the term too loosely and regret that. The term I should have used was "kill". Kill is the broadest definition which includes negligent killings.

Regardless of these executions as a kill or more steep definition, "murder", we should never forget that we arent just eliminating a life. We are disrupting peace and are hurting more than just one individual. It also creates a sense of fear.
lethal force like in Lancaster was warranted.

guy shouldn't charge at anyone with a knife

Police units around the world are able to detain these crazies without lethal force.

Even if somehow you justify that one individual case, there are many to which the killed had no gun or knife.

If you value human life at all, you would see a need for reforms.

Police units around the world are able to detain these crazies without lethal force.

Even if somehow you justify that one individual case, there are many to which the killed had no gun or knife.

seems to be a bunch of crazies in this country
cops have an essential and difficult job that 98% of us couldn't do. Criminals and social miscreants can kick rocks.

cops have an essential and difficult job that 98% of us couldn't do. Criminals and social miscreants can kick rocks.

Without due process or a sentence based on the opinions of a grand jury or judge?

You may like China, they are more than okay with that

Without due process or a sentence based on the opinions of a grand jury or judge?

You may like China, they are more than okay with that
So you wouldn't shoot a guy charging at you with a knife during a disturbance call? Just gonna take that knife to the chest?
China would have open fired on these rioters months ago.
The promulgators of critical race theory are responsible for what is happening in America.

So you wouldn't shoot a guy charging at you with a knife during a disturbance call? Just gonna take that knife to the chest?
The promulgators of critical race theory are responsible for what is happening in America.

First, you brought up the guy with the knife.

Second, there are a slew of cases of unarmed people being killed.

Third, you may also like to read up on Russia during the gulag years. That would greatly appeal to you

It's a shame they accept so many for that job. Need to raise standards all around

So you’re pro-life and Anti death penalty.

How many? What were the precise circumstances on each of those cases?

You ever been on a patrol before?

Reactions: dinglefritz
You made it perfectly relevant. You said, “if you value human life at all ...”. You apparently care more for human life than anyone here. Just wondering whether or not you are a flaming hypocrite, but we already know the answer.

Those are subjects completely irrelevant to the discussion. I will not go down that path.

An ASSASSIN has a target or mark correct?

First, you brought up the guy with the knife.

Second, there are a slew of cases of unarmed people being killed.

Third, you may also like to read up on Russia during the gulag years. That would greatly appeal to you
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
BLM and Antifa are the Marxists.

Reactions: baseball31ne
It was one person, and he’s not at Harvard currently. But it’s nice to see you pick and choose which “experts” to follow.
That study was backed up by another one from another Ivy league school. Unfortunately the Ivy League is not very tolerant of conservative speech or factual findings that don't support the liberal group think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT