ADVERTISEMENT

Lift Every Voice and Sing.

This is not true. You espouse falsehoods. Do you vote? Do you know what you are voting for, child?

I, espouse the need for cops being able to protect themselves, for the people to be able to protect themselves, and for the need of due process through the justice system and the right to a trial. I do not espouse the love for vigilantes despite the law

I, espouse the need for cops being able to protect themselves, for the people to be able to protect themselves, and for the need of due process through the justice system and the right to a trial. I do not espouse the love for vigilantes despite the law
then that guy with the knife in Lancaster committed suicide by cop, agree?

Reactions: huskerfan66
How many? What were the precise circumstances on each of those cases?

You ever been on a patrol before?
bump - being BLM and anti-fascist, I would think you'd be able to respond to this question fairly easily. Tell me you don't just hear something and repeat it without actually being able to understand what you are espousing.

Reactions: starbrown
Nope. There are groups that claim both BLM and well as Marxism. That doesnt make BLM = Marxism.

I dont declare the republican party as white nationalists just because white nationalists are republican.

Same with democrats, I dont declare the entire democratic party as this, that and nothing else either.

You should really read into the various logical fallacies and how to come together with sound arguments.

Reactions: kidofSN
Nope. There are groups that claim both BLM and well as Marxism. That doesnt make BLM = Marxism.

I dont declare the republican party as white nationalists just because white nationalists are republican.

Same with democrats, I dont declare the entire democratic party as this, that and nothing else either.

You should really read into the various logical fallacies and how to come together with sound arguments.
BS

BLM was founded by marxists and attracts all the marxism groups.

You need to open a history book not being taught by a liberal denier

I am BLM, I am anti fascist. I am not a marxist.
You need to go read their mission statement on their website. Nobody wants cops to die or for innocent people to unjustly die by a cop's actions. That said, the chances of that happening are EXTREMELY LOW given that there are roughly somewhere around 25 MILLION contacts per year by police of citizens for everything from traffic complaints to domestic assault. So this year we appear to have somewhere around 3 or 4 cases where lethal force was used where it might not have been warranted. 161 black men have been killed by cops this year. The VAST majority of those involved officers being either threatened or shot at by someone brandishing a lethal weapon. In one case a cop killed a suspect who brandished what appeared to be a gun and it wasn't. Was that person committing suicide by cop?

One of the things truck driver friends of mine fear is the people who commit suicide by truck. One friend driving a propane truck had a guy swerve directly in to his path. When he tried to take the shoulder to avoid the guy he followed him right to the shoulder. He was high on meth and several other prescription drugs. He somehow survived but has a bunch of metal in his body now. He has not idea why that truck didn't explode. I know quite a few cops, and they all say the last thing they want to ever do is draw their weapon but they all have families. They don't want to be heroes. One guy I consider a friend had a guy he was trying to arrest on a warrant decide to fight him and then proceeded to try to take his weapon. Fortunately my friend is a big guy and was able to wrestle the gun away from him but he had to use it. Guy was high on meth. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedMyMind
You need to go read their mission statement on their website. Nobody wants cops to die or for innocent people to unjustly die by a cop's actions. That said, the chances of that happening are EXTREMELY LOW given that there are roughly somewhere around 25 MILLION contacts per year by police of citizens for everything to traffic complaints to domestic assault. So this year we appear to have somewhere around 3 or 4 cases where lethal force was used where it might not have been warranted. 161 black men have been killed by cops this year. The VAST majority of those involved officers being either threatened or shot at by someone brandishing a lethal weapon. In one case a cop killed a suspect who brandished what appeared to be a gun and it wasn't. Was that person committing suicide by cop?

One of the things truck driver friends of mine fear is the people who commit suicide by truck. One friend driving a propane truck had a guy swerve directly in to his path. When he tried to take the shoulder to avoid the guy he followed him right to the shoulder. He was high on meth and several other prescription drugs. He somehow survived but has a bunch of metal in his body now. He has not idea why that truck didn't explode. I know quite a few cops, and they all say the last thing they want to ever do is draw their weapon but they all have families. They don't want to be heroes. One guy I consider a friend had a guy he was trying to arrest on a warrant decide to fight him and then proceeded to try to take his weapon. Fortunately my friend is a big guy and was able to wrestle the gun away from him but he had to use it. Guy was high on meth. Sound familiar?

I believe in one's right to defend themselves. Including cops, especially cops. Their field of work is scary.

My point wasn't to justify a demand for cops to not defend themselves. The problem here is the many who kept taking me down all these irrelevant rabbit holes.

Let's say i am not BLM. I still believe that in many cases, these cops need to learn how to deescalate. You can see a kinds of success stories around the world.

I think we can all agree. The constitution is good, cops are mostly good,, we should always be wary of government-sanctioned killing of civilians.

You need to go read their mission statement on their website. Nobody wants cops to die or for innocent people to unjustly die by a cop's actions. That said, the chances of that happening are EXTREMELY LOW given that there are roughly somewhere around 25 MILLION contacts per year by police of citizens for everything to traffic complaints to domestic assault. So this year we appear to have somewhere around 3 or 4 cases where lethal force was used where it might not have been warranted. 161 black men have been killed by cops this year. The VAST majority of those involved officers being either threatened or shot at by someone brandishing a lethal weapon. In one case a cop killed a suspect who brandished what appeared to be a gun and it wasn't. Was that person committing suicide by cop?

All the cops I've talked confirm the same idea. The vast majority don't like to ever have to take a life and when they have do, mental anguish results.

The intentional political slander is criminal gaslighting. Evil people.

How many? What were the precise circumstances on each of those cases?

You ever been on a patrol before?

Still waiting . . . c'mon blm'er / anti-facist. Give all of the information that you are so passionate about. I am asking for your proof. Or are you doing the "I don't want to talk about it" thing again because, well, you might get exposed, again.

By the by, are your feet healing up ok?

Reactions: starbrown
Still waiting . . . c'mon blm'er / anti-facist. Give all of the information that you are so passionate about. I am asking for your proof. Or are you doing the "I don't want to talk about it" thing again because, well, you might get exposed, again.

By the by, are your feet healing up ok?

that guy with the garbage lid gets me every time. 😏

tenor.gif

Reactions: Lincoln100
I believe in one's right to defend themselves. Including cops, especially cops. Their field of work is scary.

My point wasn't to justify a demand for cops to not defend themselves. The problem here is the many who kept taking me down all these irrelevant rabbit holes.

Let's say i am not BLM. I still believe that in many cases, these cops need to learn how to deescalate. You can see a kinds of success stories around the world.

I think we can all agree. The constitution is good, cops are mostly good,, we should always be wary of government-sanctioned killing of civilians.
Then don't say your ARE BLM. My biggest concern is the huge number of people giving MILLIONS of dollars to BLM who have no idea what they really stand for. Over 90 MILLION dollars as of April according to the NY Times was given to BLM to bail out rioters, looters and people who assaulted cops. Who paid for the trunk load of semi-auto high power rifles that showed up and were handed out in the CHOP zone in Seattle? $30,000? $50,000? Who arranged and paid for the pallets of bricks that were delivered in cities and used to destroy property and attack cops?

Read my previous comment
And? That didn't answer the questions. Tell me about all of these numerous instances and what the exact facts and circumstances were. And tell me what policies approach, for each, that you would have employed. The ivory tower stuff is great, but I like to deal more in reality. Let's hear what happened, the circumstances, and what could have been done to make it better.

Then don't say your ARE BLM. My biggest concern is the huge number of people giving MILLIONS of dollars to BLM who have no idea what they really stand for. Over 90 MILLION dollars as of April according to the NY Times was given to BLM to bail out rioters, looters and people who assaulted cops. Who paid for the trunk load of semi-auto high power rifles that showed up and were handed out in the CHOP zone in Seattle? $30,000? $50,000? Who arranged and paid for the pallets of bricks that were delivered in cities and used to destroy property and attack cops?

I have no idea what is going on there. I live in Omaha, we dont have CHOP zones lol

Exactly. So why are you listed as a newbie. Come clean blmer. You pretend to be a straight shooter. Are you?

I am an old poster. I came here to see if I wanted to come back.

Ive been using this old account to investigate. Im not sure i want to come back for good. I may just come back in a year to see if it is a bit less hostile. lol

Politics sucks. I cannot wait for all this to be over

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT