ADVERTISEMENT

Lift Every Voice and Sing.

I am an old poster. I came here to see if I wanted to come back.

Ive been using this old account to investigate. Im not sure i want to come back for good. I may just come back in a year to see if it is a bit less hostile. lol

Politics sucks. I cannot wait for all this to be over
Or figured out to circumvent the system. I'll take you at your word. I think a year from now would be about right. You guys will find something else to complain about pence, scott or haley who will be next in line after mr orange gets reelected in a land slide

Or figured out to circumvent the system. I'll take you at your word. I think a year from now would be about right. You guys will find something else to complain about pence, scott or haley who will be next in line after mr orange gets reelected in a land slide
My Harvard student calls him Cheeto.

After this im going to digress. Im not happy with trump or biden. Both are divisive and our country needs healing. We need to start defining our common grounds and start healing each other.

Nope. There are groups that claim both BLM and well as Marxism. That doesnt make BLM = Marxism.

I dont declare the republican party as white nationalists just because white nationalists are republican.

Same with democrats, I dont declare the entire democratic party as this, that and nothing else either.

You should really read into the various logical fallacies and how to come together with sound arguments.

Have you been to their website? They are Marxist bro.

I don’t disagree with the sentence black lives matter. You could replace black with any race and I would also agree.

I am strongly against violence of any kind. I support good cops that follow our laws.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I, espouse the need for cops being able to protect themselves, for the people to be able to protect themselves, and for the need of due process through the justice system and the right to a trial. I do not espouse the love for vigilantes despite the law

Define vigilante.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT