Lib policies in Dem-run cities ruining America

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
To libs, when a store decides an area is too dangerous to open, this is called "red-lining", and the stores should be forced to operate in dangerous neighborhoods. To normal people, "red-lining" is called "sound business practices" and "safety". Libs demand stores open in the worst places so "poor people" can have places to shop, but when people are boldly going into these shops, stealing products, and then selling them outside their stores, what business owner in their right mind would continue this losing situation?

This all results in lib-run cities being the worst of the worst in America. But the people keep voting Democrat, so someday Democrats will provide a safe plantation, just keep fleecing the rich to play for the crime being allowed to happen under their noses.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Damn hippies. But as long as they keep moving to San Francisco, new york, la, seattle, and portland. I think the rest of us will be better off, as long as their failed policies stay out of our communities.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
To libs, when a store decides an area is too dangerous to open, this is called "red-lining", and the stores should be forced to operate in dangerous neighborhoods. To normal people, "red-lining" is called "sound business practices" and "safety". Libs demand stores open in the worst places so "poor people" can have places to shop, but when people are boldly going into these shops, stealing products, and then selling them outside their stores, what business owner in their right mind would continue this losing situation?

This all results in lib-run cities being the worst of the worst in America. But the people keep voting Democrat, so someday Democrats will provide a safe plantation, just keep fleecing the rich to play for the crime being allowed to happen under their noses.

Do dems run Springfield MO? Someone pays private, heavily armed and K-9'ed up Renta cops to patrol the north east side at night.

The dude I talked to said there was a shooting in Walmart parking lot his first night

Reactions: jsachisler

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

Poors can hit the trifecta in the bay area; They can shoot up, shit on the sidewalk and repeatedly shop lift at stores without facing prosecution. Sounds like your kind of place Nelson.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Poors can hit the trifecta in the bay area; They can shoot up, shit on the sidewalk and repeatedly shop lift at stores without facing prosecution. Sounds like your kind of place Nelson.
If I didn't know you were too stoopid to use the internet I'd say something like "hey derpy search up a post where I supported any of the destruction" but you are a twin to my pos cousin Russell in Tucson, so I'll just feel sorry for you instead😘