ADVERTISEMENT

Liars...

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
Saying you won't be watching the Huskers anymore!! Even though I'm as upset as everyone else, I'll still be the fool that will be sitting there watching the game next week and the week after that and the week after that. A glutton for punishment, but still am and always will be a husker fan. Fact of the matter is there isn't any one of us that can do a darn thing about it except hope it gets better. Football season comes and goes too quick and takes too long to get here!! So for that short time of the year we're able to watch I'll be planted in front of the TV for each and every game I'm able to!! GBR Who's with me??

I tell myself the same thing, but will support the Huskers till the day I die. It’s been hard to watch over the past several years but I will always be true. GBR!

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Ill watch but like yesterday a nap may take precedence as the slop continues. I love college football and thankfully there will be plenty of other viewing options

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Next week we will win and then there will be talk on how we will beat Oklahoma.

I may or may not be watching this garbage. Life too short to be wasting it on this. I'm going to start planning some road trips. If I catch the game live hooray. If not, oh well.
This is how I am. I have some things going on over the next month where I was going to have to make an effort to catch the game. And I would have, but now I won’t.

I’m free for the Fordham game but I truly won’t watch that one. The only outcomes will be a big win creating false hope, a lackluster win (most likely imo) that’ll be frustrating to watch, or a close game that we may actually lose. Not to mention the sellout streak will die and it’ll depress me to hear that mentioned throughout the game.

I also have another other hobby I’ve been wanting to commit more time to. Was happy to set it aside for 12 Saturdays in the fall, but not anymore.

Next week we will win and then there will be talk on how we will beat Oklahoma.

😂😂😂

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinomatic
I won't be watching another game with Martinez as qb or Frost as coach. I followed the Minnesota Vikings for 30+ years of which the majority was filled with frustration so they taught me well how to not support a product that is underperforming. Now I am at that point with the Nebraska football team where I will still follow the scores of the games but won't be investing my time in watching or buying their merchandise unless I hear that changes are made to correct the quality of the product they are placing on the field.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I won’t walk away I’ll watch or listening to the radio broadcast. guess I’m like the chicago Cubs fans for over 100 years we’ll get them next year. nebraska football is my team all I can do is be a fan im not a big money booster so I cant influence the ad.I’m happy I got to witness the glory years I’m sad because I might not live long enough to see the glory come back. I don’t do the hiring thank goodness I’m just a fan and remain one till my time is over

Saying you won't be watching the Huskers anymore!! Even though I'm as upset as everyone else, I'll still be the fool that will be sitting there watching the game next week and the week after that and the week after that. A glutton for punishment, but still am and always will be a husker fan. Fact of the matter is there isn't any one of us that can do a darn thing about it except hope it gets better. Football season comes and goes too quick and takes too long to get here!! So for that short time of the year we're able to watch I'll be planted in front of the TV for each and every game I'm able to!! GBR Who's with me??

OU plays West Virginia the week after us. WV is suppose to be a sleeper in the Big 12. Maybe OU will spend our week preparing for WV and we pull a buster douglas on them.

I dont lie, and I wont watch next weeks game. I hope you are able to cope.

remember when we ran the ball, and marched down the feild...maybe we would score, maybe we would stall...but we would make sure to punt the ball and pin them back behind the 20. after the 3rd drive we would score 50% of the time at least.
pleasant...

now we run the ball for 1 yard, then watch martinez look around in the pocket and throw out of bounds, then punt and they get it at the 40. same on the second drive.
on the 3rd drive martinez usually turns it over and the game just starts blowing chunks from there on out.
unpleasant...

The last 2 seasons I have DVR'd the games and watched on tape delay. Knowing the outcome in advance takes some of the negative emotional energy out of it. Better for my blood pressure too. :D

Reactions: TFrazier
I have no desire to watch us beat Fordham . I don't really care about Buffalo.

I won't be watching another game with Martinez as qb or Frost as coach. I followed the Minnesota Vikings for 30+ years of which the majority was filled with frustration so they taught me well how to not support a product that is underperforming. Now I am at that point with the Nebraska football team where I will still follow the scores of the games but won't be investing my time in watching or buying their merchandise unless I hear that changes are made to correct the quality of the product they are placing on the field.
That is so true with the Vikings. Brett Farve decided to brake the hearts of both fan bases when he throw back against his body. Crap crap !! I feel your pain

I'm not going to stop watching just because the coach sucks. There's so few games in a season and frankly, I'm not willing to give up entirely on the team despite the loss. It's also a good excuse to get together with friends who I haven't seen much over the last year and a half. Plus there are some good players on the team that I enjoy watching so count me in.

I gave away my tickets for next weekends game. I will probably check in with the score now and then. But I made plans for next Saturday and won't attend another game in Lincoln while the incompetence continues.

The last 2 seasons I have DVR'd the games and watched on tape delay. Knowing the outcome in advance takes some of the negative emotional energy out of it. Better for my blood pressure too. :D
I have no desire to watch a game we have lost. I don't think I could avoid the outcome unless I turn off my connected devices. Which I won't do.

ADVERTISEMENT