ADVERTISEMENT

Lexi Sun: How Nebraska Changed My Life

WOW. Congratulations young lady. She seems to have her head and priorities right. Best wishes to ALL these athletes. Gotta be stressful

You are AWESOME, Young Lady. Thanks for being a HUSKER. Remember, Once a Husker, Always a Husker.

You got to admit it, Nebraska is a very special place. I've been gone for 36 years and miss it alot. Its such a nice place to be and the people are wonderful. Plus I visited Valentine this year. Woah! what a truly beautiful place. You all need to get out and see this beautiful state. Its a cool place.

Reactions: dinglefritz
A lot more people are going to be coming around. I hope it doesn't get overrun from people from the places that shall not be named (Democrat cities, oops I named them). RollingLaugh
Hasn't it already? Didn't Omaha just vote 5-2 with mayor saying no veto for masks?

You got to admit it, Nebraska is a very special place. I've been gone for 36 years and miss it alot. Its such a nice place to be and the people are wonderful. Plus I visited Valentine this year. Woah! what a truly beautiful place. You all need to get out and see this beautiful state. Its a cool place.
There are places outside of memorial stadium that nebraskans never take the time to see. A drive through the sandhills in the spring leaves a great memory.

Hasn't it already? Didn't Omaha just vote 5-2 with mayor saying no veto for masks?

I don't know exactly the vote that you are referencing as I no longer live in Nebraska. If what I assume you are saying is true, than it is very sad. Freedom appears to be dying in this country (the home of freedom), but it will sprout up elsewhere, for that is the drive of human nature. I hope I can position myself to be a part of that rebirth. If not, I have memories and love to take me on to my inevitable end.

I don't know exactly the vote that you are referencing as I no longer live in Nebraska. If what I assume you are saying is true, than it is very sad. Freedom appears to be dying in this country (the home of freedom), but it will sprout up elsewhere, for that is the drive of human nature. I hope I can position myself to be a part of that rebirth. If not, I have memories and love to take me on to my inevitable end.
The Omaha City Council voted 5-2 to extend Omaha's mask mandate to mid October. The two members voting no agreed with the extension, but only voted that way because if the vote passed there was no way to easily reverse it if new "science" becomes available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT