ADVERTISEMENT

Levi Falck

ccecdb133dd6a4c66ff962bd3748ee7a.jpg

This is good news. Faulk is a good role player. He'll never be a star and it's unfortunate that he had to play as many snaps as he has, but that's not his fault. One or two of these highly touted kids has to rise up and beat his ass out. Until that happens, I'm fine with seeing #88 on the field.

This is good news. Faulk is a good role player. He'll never be a star and it's unfortunate that he had to play as many snaps as he has, but that's not his fault. One or two of these highly touted kids has to rise up and beat his ass out. Until that happens, I'm fine with seeing #88 on the field.
I think you might be underestimating the kid's talent level. He is faster than people think. Nice size and good hands.

Reactions: Dean Pope
I think you might be underestimating the kid's talent level. He is faster than people think. Nice size and good hands.
You're right. And I would go so far as to say that he's flat out just a better football player than some of those scholarship kids he's playing ahead of. Before I posted, I had just read a number of alleged Husker fans ripping the kid on Twitter when an OWH reporter tweeted the news that he was returning. Why bash the walk-on kid?

You're right. And I would go so far as to say that he's flat out just a better football player than some of those scholarship kids he's playing ahead of. Before I posted, I had just read a number of alleged Husker fans ripping the kid on Twitter when an OWH reporter tweeted the news that he was returning. Why bash the walk-on kid?
He's a lot better player than he gets credit for. I'm excited about our WR group we'll have this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT