ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Talk Basketball

33sanders

Senior
Jul 18, 2005
Saw that there is 5 people on this board right now. Not a real good environment to discuss bball IMHO. As of this morning, there are 600 on this site. Come on over and we can talk about how we've lost to you guys in bball every year. I admit, I have not payed as much attention ever since the days of one of my faves, Tyronn Lue. You had his cousin, Cookie Belcher and guys like Sweet Jaron Boone, Erick Strickland, Venson Hamilton, and Mikki Moore who played in the NBA. Frustrating for us, but some validation for your program? I've always been impressed with the athletes you guys get, where does the potential lie with this team?

Basketball Talk Invite

Lots of athleticism. Need more inside presence. Rebounding needs lots of work as does developing a cohesive defense. Have several good slashers/shooters, but young and occasionally play up disciplined. Year or two away from being very good if they can recruit a couple more big bangers/rebounders inside!

Originally posted by jieder:
Lots of athleticism. Need more inside presence. Rebounding needs lots of work as does developing a cohesive defense. Have several good slashers/shooters, but young and occasionally play up disciplined. Year or two away from being very good if they can recruit a couple more big bangers/rebounders inside!
Need to crank up the intensity on D and rebounding. Lots of guys who can score. Webster needs to shoot 1000 practice free throws a week. Still really inexperienced and trying to develop into their roles within the system. Future is much brighter than it's been...IMO

Make that 2000 free throws for Tai Webster. Missed all free throws in Northern Illinois game. Very talented player, but needs to work at free throws. If he makes his during Northern Illinois game, Nebraska wins by 10 plus points!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT