ADVERTISEMENT

Let me ask this....

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Because I don't want to look it up and MIGHT make for good discussion.

My wife and I were discussing the CU game this afternoon when she asked me when/if we would/could get another chance to play the buffs again. Well the obvious answer was they're not on the schedule again anytime soon. HOWEVER there's always the possibility, however not likely, of a rematch in the Rose bowl. But are there any other options for bowl games of PAC-BIG? Would the bowl gods put that together? I think that would be a heck of a rematch. Discuss....

We travel to Boulder in 2023..

In the future I think the Vegas bowl will match a PAC 12 against B1G team.. Other wise the Holiday bowl this year is the only other one..

Because I don't want to look it up and MIGHT make for good discussion.

My wife and I were discussing the CU game this afternoon when she asked me when/if we would/could get another chance to play the buffs again. Well the obvious answer was they're not on the schedule again anytime soon. HOWEVER there's always the possibility, however not likely, of a rematch in the Rose bowl. But are there any other options for bowl games of PAC-BIG? Would the bowl gods put that together? I think that would be a heck of a rematch. Discuss....
Holiday Bowl in San Diego.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Holiday Bowl in San Diego.
I cheated and looked it up after your post. Holiday and red box bowl which I assume was the Foster farms bowl both have no Nebraska if possible for rotation which I know that can be hairy. So I guess it is reasonably possible to get a rematch

I cheated and looked it up after your post. Holiday and red box bowl which I assume was the Foster farms bowl both have no Nebraska if possible for rotation which I know that can be hairy. So I guess it is reasonably possible to get a rematch

Bowls don’t like rematches if they can help it..

Reactions: huskerfan66
Would love to have another shot against them in a bowl. Time will tell.

Nebraska played Washington in a pretty uninspired rematch a while back. Maybe the link posted above.

Few things I hate more than playing the same team twice in a season. The best thing about bowl games is the chance to play a non-conference opponent you don't see very often.

if the altitude is such a disadvantage as has been discussed then we are idiots for scheduling these

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT