ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles is horny

maybe a distraction from a bomb about to drop...?
just venturing a guess - no idea really.

Reactions: Baxter48
They're afraid of a metoo situation. Women aren't being hired or promoted to senior positions bc of fear of metoo.

Reactions: TheNewNU
egich0J.gif

In college, one of my buddies applied and interviewed for a campus host job, to show recruits around campus.

He came back from the interview and said "Yeah, so I got there and it was me and like 25 hot girls, I realized then that I was not going to be showing recruits around campus"

Miles was also accused of having physical standards of beauty for female athletic department staffers and suggesting that those who didn't fit his criteria work fewer hours than those who did.

Well hey.....what's wrong with that lol? I always say that if I had a bunch of employees and they had to be women you would be able to TELL who did the hiring! Lol😎🤣

Wait, who gets to decide what "fat", 'ugly" and "attractive" are?

But yeah...he is gone.

In college, one of my buddies applied and interviewed for a campus host job, to show recruits around campus.

He came back from the interview and said "Yeah, so I got there and it was me and like 25 hot girls, I realized then that I was not going to be showing recruits around campus"
Quite a few hotties on the volleyball and track team. Could have been worth while for him

The football coach gets placed on leave, but the basketball coach is free to run a dirty program with the full support of the administration.

ADVERTISEMENT