ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles fired

We are setting a lot of dangerous precedent in this country.
accusations have become evidence. He's a racist. He touched me. He looked at me. He said something mean to me. You're gone. I don't doubt Les has said some dumb things and if there's credible evidence that he touched an employee or student inappropriately AT KU he should be fired. I just think KU was looking for a way out. KSU doing what they've done with their new coach has to make them realize that they screwed up by going with an old big name coach.

KU is too good of a school in too nice of a town too close to a metro area to not be able to win football games. The Big 12 has several intermittently weak conference teams that with the non-con they should be able to get to bowl games. If Les were winning at KU there's no way he gets fired.

KU needs to go beg Tim Beck to take their job and give him a 7 year guaranteed incentive laden contract. I guarantee you he could take them to a bowl game in year 5 and that would be miraculous given their utter futility. I can't believe he's never gotten hired as a head coach. I understand that he isn't a good interview and that may be why he's not gotten a shot. Having the fat man and Bo Pelini on your coaching resume might not be helping. I was impressed with his recruiting and organizational skills when he was at NU. I would take him as our OC in a heartbeat right now.

accusations have become evidence. He's a racist. He touched me. He looked at me. He said something mean to me. You're gone. I don't doubt Les has said some dumb things and if there's credible evidence that he touched an employee or student inappropriately AT KU he should be fired. I just think KU was looking for a way out. KSU doing what they've done with their new coach has to make them realize that they screwed up by going with an old big name coach.

KU is too good of a school in too nice of a town too close to a metro area to not be able to win football games. The Big 12 has several intermittently weak conference teams that with the non-con they should be able to get to bowl games. If Les were winning at KU there's no way he gets fired.

KU needs to go beg Tim Beck to take their job and give him a 7 year guaranteed incentive laden contract. I guarantee you he could take them to a bowl game in year 5 and that would be miraculous given their utter futility. I can't believe he's never gotten hired as a head coach. I understand that he isn't a good interview and that may be why he's not gotten a shot. Having the fat man and Bo Pelini on your coaching resume might not be helping. I was impressed with his recruiting and organizational skills when he was at NU. I would take him as our OC in a heartbeat right now.

Everyone is now guilty even if proven innocent.

They should hire Petrino, Levitt, and Fat Man.

Let he is without sin, throw the first stone

Reactions: Reditus
Shoot Freeze is in a better spot at Liberty than he could ever be at Kansas. 10-1 with the only loss being a 1 point loss at NC State (8-4). Hugh can wait a couple of more years and get a better job in ACC or SEC.

If he was smart he would stay put. Liberty is an independent and wants to compete for NC's. They will open their checkbook and pay him. If they work the schedule properly with an infusion of ACC, Big 10, and Big 12 games they have the schedule to compete.

If he was smart he would stay put. Liberty is an independent and wants to compete for NC's. They will open their checkbook and pay him. If they work the schedule properly with an infusion of ACC, Big 10, and Big 12 games they have the schedule to compete.

Liberty is an SMU level scandal ready to erupt. They’ll get the Death Penalty before the get a national title.

ADVERTISEMENT