ADVERTISEMENT

Leroy Alexander

What a shame. I hope he figures it out and gets off the juice. The kid has talent.

Trim the fat. All of the talent in the world is useless when you can't get yourself on the field.

Trim the fat. All of the talent in the world is useless when you can't get yourself on the field.
The world is full of guys with unfulfilled potential. I'm tired of hearing the local radio guys talk about how Alexander "looks the part", but then the rest of the story is left out. I don't have a clue what Alexander's issues are, but I know that you can't make chicken salad out of chicken poop.

Reactions: jteten
Losing anyone named Leroy hurts.
I laughed at this, reminding me of a game I attended in Columbia many years back - 25 or so - while sitting in prime seats we picked up from a Mizzou season-ticket holder outside the stadium, one of their fans spoke of his opinion why Nebraska was once again clobbering his team: Nebraska had too many Tyrones. I believe it was some combination of Byrd, Hughes, Legette, Williams, whomever, depending on whatever year it was. My first trip to Harpo's followed.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
ADVERTISEMENT