ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard Staying as Wisconsin DC

Wow. After being treated like that.
Not sure if that's loyalty to your alma mater or being a bitch. I'm guessing Whisky hopes/thinks Fickell is their coach for the next decade. So what do they think of you then Jim? Or ole Barry convince you that your their boy and they'll take care of ya going forward?

Wow. After being treated like that.
Not sure if that's loyalty to your alma mater or being a bitch. I'm guessing Whisky hopes/thinks Fickell is their coach for the next decade. So what do they think of you then Jim? Or ole Barry convince you that your their boy and they'll take care of ya going forward?
He probably looked at Fickell's path and maybe they talked about it.

this is why we get our ass kicked..wisconsons interim coach is a team player

and we get thrown under the bus by ours.

What a bitch
He's no one's b****. Keep up the good defense for another year or two and he's on the Aranda fast track. I bet he'd like to observe how a guy like Fickell runs a program. Don't kid yourselves, people have their eyes on Leonard. I wouldn't be surprised if he's coaching Iowa one day and spends the next 20 years taking it to Wisconsin.

He's no one's b****. Keep up the good defense for another year or two and he's on the Aranda fast track. I bet he'd like to observe how a guy like Fickell runs a program. Don't kid yourselves, people have their eyes on Leonard. I wouldn't be surprised if he's coaching Iowa one day and spends the next 20 years taking it to Wisconsin.
Oh boy

It would be hard going from being captain of the ship(even as an interim) back to first mate especially when you were a legit candidate for the job. Fickell did the same at Ohio State and it worked out for him, so he probably sold that notion to Leonard.

Wow. That's huge for Wisconsin. He could have got a P5 job IMO

Eyeroll at any idiots trying to twist this into a bad thing for wisconsin.

Wisconsins coaching moves are clearly better than nebraskas thus far. No kool aid is going to change that.

Eyeroll at any idiots trying to twist this into a bad thing for wisconsin.

Wisconsins coaching moves are clearly better than nebraskas thus far. No kool aid is going to change that.
We should demand Bo Pelini come back and Coach our defense and Bill Callahan our offensive line since we paid them so much money. Frank Solich could have push up contests with the lineman to get them in shape

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT