ADVERTISEMENT

Lefotu N

Looks like a fantastic commit for a position at need. I'm curious if anyone knows what schools we beat out to get him. I know that he and Washington "parted ways" back in November.

Looks like a fantastic commit for a position at need. I'm curious if anyone knows what schools we beat out to get him. I know that he and Washington "parted ways" back in November.
UCLA, USC, and Utah all heavily recruited him down the stretch but significant injuries caused them to back off. This is a risky pickup, but upside is high

UCLA, USC, and Utah all heavily recruited him down the stretch but significant injuries caused them to back off. This is a risky pickup, but upside is high
Harry Potter No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Crazy amount of talent at his school... St John Bosco, the nation's top prep school has a record 41 players currently committed to or holding an offer from a D1 program... 20 of the 41 are in the 2023 class...

Be nice to get into his school on a regular basis.

2 ACL replacement and will be ready for Fall camp
You do know this is 2023??? His ACL work was completed during his sophomore year of high school.
He had a great senior season according to bio and videos that anyone can research online! He was a top performer at last falls Poly camp in Las Vegas too.. so ya, he’ll definitely be ready this fall (early summer) when he gets to Lincoln.

You do know this is 2023??? His ACL work was completed during his sophomore year of high school.
He had a great senior season according to bio and videos that anyone can research online! He was a top performer at last falls Poly camp in Las Vegas too.. so ya, he’ll definitely be ready this fall (early summer) when he gets to Lincoln.
When you just make stuff up, it bites you in the ass.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT