ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron vs Covington

Uhhhh obviously a professional fighter would win in a fight against someone who's never been in one. Who cares? Besides, shouldn't the small dick Covington just shut up and focus on fighting?
probably the ONLY thing covington could beat anyone at is fighting. i bet most of us and any professional athlete could beat him at most any other sport or game.

why would it be considered racist ? Why can’t YOU see two great athletes with testosterone to spare, one guy thinks the other guy is squirrelly and A big whinner . So what

Actual quotes

he taunted Nigerian-born champ Kamaru Usman, saying, “Did you get a call from freaking your little tribe? Did they give you some smoke signals for you?”

Hey, you guys are all a bunch of filthy animals, and Brazil, you're a dump,'"

Actual quotes

he taunted Nigerian-born champ Kamaru Usman, saying, “Did you get a call from freaking your little tribe? Did they give you some smoke signals for you?”

insensitive, sure

Reactions: BleedRed78
Actual quotes

As a opposed to white cops get up everyday looking to kill a black man.

Or Montrezl Harrell who called Doncic a bitch ass white boy.

pot meet kettle

Who would win in a fight, a professional fighter or a professional anything else? Hmmm tough one.

As a opposed to white cops get up everyday looking to kill a black man.

Or Montrezl Harrell who called Doncic a bitch ass white boy.

pot meet kettle

Your absolutely right, statements made by one certainly justified a different one? I guess that’s how it works?

Just call out all the racism, not just the stuff that fits your narrative. Both punks, but you seem to be taking one side of this because, well I guess because they're black.

Feel free to post LeBron’s racist comments, happy to discuss. But to be clear, you are taking the position that if we don’t call out everyone then it’s not valid? Beyond that, where has LeBron ever addressed this guy, what is LeBron’s “side” of the argument?

Feel free to post LeBron’s racist comments, happy to discuss. But to be clear, you are taking the position that if we don’t call out everyone then it’s not valid? Beyond that, where has LeBron ever addressed this guy, what is LeBron’s “side” of the argument?

Is faking a hate crime make you a racist? Asking for Jussie.

You don’t think there’s some prejudice against white police officers when he says they wake up and decide that morning to kill a black person?

Is that what he said? No, it clearly isn’t.

“You have no idea how that cop that day left the house,” James said. “You don’t know if he woke up on this side of the bed, you don’t know if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you don’t know if he had an argument at home with his significant other, you don't know if one of his kids said something to him and he left the house steaming. Or maybe he just left the house saying that today is going to be the end for one of these Black people. That’s what it feels like.”

Because I haven’t seen evidence of racially charged statements. He’s made a lot of dumb statements for sure, but I’ve yet to see any personally.
We gotta wake up every day knowing black folks wanna put white people in the ground. 🧐

Reactions: bshirt73
Is that what he said? No, it clearly isn’t.

“You have no idea how that cop that day left the house,” James said. “You don’t know if he woke up on this side of the bed, you don’t know if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you don’t know if he had an argument at home with his significant other, you don't know if one of his kids said something to him and he left the house steaming. Or maybe he just left the house saying that today is going to be the end for one of these Black people. That’s what it feels like.”
So what I bolded in your quote of LeBron is perfectly acceptable in your world?

Let me ask you, if Drew Brees said the following about a black cop, “Or maybe he just left the house saying today is going to be the end for one of these white people,” you would have no problem with it?

No chance in hell... And Brees wouldn’t survive saying that. But it’s perfectly acceptable in your eyes for LeBron to say that.

That speaks volumes, and tells me all I need to know about you.

So what I bolded in your quote of LeBron is perfectly acceptable in your world?

Let me ask you, if Drew Brees said the following about a black cop, “Or maybe he just left the house saying today is going to be the end for one of these white people,” you would have no problem with it?

No chance in hell... And Brees wouldn’t survive saying that. But it’s perfectly acceptable in your eyes for LeBron to say that.

That speaks volumes, and tells me all I need to know about you.

I said in this thread he makes makes stupid statements, and this would be one. But he’s describing the feeling he’s going through, and wondering what was happening in the cops life, what led to the result. I don’t find that to be racist, no.

I said in this thread he makes makes stupid statements, and this would be one. But he’s describing the feeling he’s going through, and wondering what was happening in the cops life, what led to the result. I don’t find that to be racist, no.
Answer the question. If it were Brees who said the same thing in reverse he would have been fine to say that then, correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT