ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James Appreciation Thread

Lebron is now the all time leading scorer in nba history. What a role model. Greatest player in the history of the sport.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

if the NBA literally disappeared without a trace or a word, how many people would actually notice?
Kinda elicits the 'tree in the forest' question...

labron, would probably have better numbers, if he was on just 1 team with a supporting cast, in his career

Best. LeBron. Thread. Ever.

Also, kind of crazy how opinionated people are. I haven't watched an NBA game in years upon years. But millions love it. Good for them. I also can't stand golf. A day golfing is just a wasted day that could have been spent fishing. And watching golf? I put going to the dentist just slightly below watching golf. But I wouldn't go into golf threads to bash the PGA. I'm just surprised so many people are that upset by the NBA.

I'm pretty negative on alot of things Husker Football. Mostly, because the kids and previous staff didn't put in the work needed to be successful but damn, alot of you have serious hate in your hearts on certain things.

I'm pretty negative on alot of things Husker Football. Mostly, because the kids and previous staff didn't put in the work needed to be successful but damn, alot of you have serious hate in your hearts on certain things.
It's the way things are now. I blame social media. People wouldn't have known 99% about all these athletes and famous people before. Now they know what they ate for breakfast, their views on everything, where they go. And then they join other people that hate and re-affirm that they are rightfully hating. Strange times.

You're being negative

Reactions: InMotion
Definitely best career if you throw in longevity. Peak Jordan was better, but respect for a guy who has played 20 years and is still one of the best to do it and probably still has a few years left of being one of the best in the league.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
ADVERTISEMENT