ADVERTISEMENT

Leader

Ben means well. He is only speaking about it now because he was recently told racism is still a problem. He had to be told because he doesnt see racism in institutions or systemically or even in his community. Only when hes told it exists. Know why? Racism is rare today. And incidents of actual race based racism are very isolated. It doesnt have an impact on society at large.

we must become educated on the history and current racial injustices in our country”

- Ben Stille
I have no problem with that, which is why I praise him for stepping up and not being afraid. At the same time, there is a movement trying to rewrite history to make it seem like we were founded as an evil racist nation. Its OK to admit that there are both good and bad things that have happened in our history, and more importantly to not look at our history as what defines us today. Moreover, no individual should be held accountable for something that happened that was totally outside their control, be it 2 centuries or 2 minutes ago.

Two more for the ignore list. Anyone else want to pop out and deny that racism exists?

God I'd pay to see you lot not have the balls to say anything in front of Stille if you were face to face. You'd just quietly nod your head.

As a black man and a former college football player, I commend Stille. But the BLM organization is terrible and the worst for black families. White leftists need to shut up. We aren't your slaves anymore.
giphy.gif

Two more for the ignore list. Anyone else want to pop out and deny that racism exists?

God I'd pay to see you lot not have the balls to say anything in front of Stille if you were face to face. You'd just quietly nod your head.
there's only one race.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Ben means well. He is only speaking about it now because he was recently told racism is still a problem. He had to be told because he doesnt see racism in institutions or systemically or even in his community. Only when hes told it exists. Know why? Racism is rare today. And incidents of actual race based racism are very isolated. It doesnt have an impact on society at large.

Correct! And what the media does is blast every racial (or even possibly racial) incident they can. It reaches millions of people and the effect is that that one incident happened a million times, sending people into pure hate mode. We must regulate the media.

Of course it exists. Just not at the ridiculous hysterical level that the left wants people in America to believe.

The left tends to fear monger and exaggerate 100000% about a variety of issues, climate change, racism, corona virus, Donald Trump with the nuclear codes. On those issues alone I'm surprised any of us are still alive and breathing, yet here we all are.

In all fairness while I was in college I shared some of Ben Stilles sentiments, but I would say after getting my degree and within 6 months in corp america I realized I had been totally duped for the 1st 22 years of my life in regards to white privledge, the only systematic racism I saw was affirmative action and the racism/discrimination I saw was going in the opposite direction I had been taught.

Some lives matter. Not all lives matter, not white lives matter, not black lives matter. Just a fact that some people cant figure out because they have lived very sheltered lives.

Reactions: bshirt73

Why do you think like a sixth grader? It's always " he's bigger than you and would beat you up if you said mean things"

Put me on your list cancel beaver

Of course it exists, it will probably always exist, especially if dems stick around, it’s critical to their survival. Are you saying that if you speak out against BLM, you are denying the existence of racism? I would love to sit down with Stille and have a talk. Fred should be there too.

Why do you think like a sixth grader? It's always " he's bigger than you and would beat you up if you said mean things"

Put me on your list cancel beaver

He’s always been like that. I’m pretty sure he has 80% of posters blocked. Anytime someone posts something that goes against his view... ignore.

Reactions: bleedhuskerred
ADVERTISEMENT