ADVERTISEMENT

Lawyers hiring Lawyers.....Perlman and Eichorst!!!!!!

B3Vandy

Sophomore
Jun 9, 2001
What the hell do EITHER of these Lawyers know about football??? NOTHING. "Absolutely NOTHING, say it again". God Save Husker Nation!!!!!!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
What do you know about Perlman. Nothing...absolutely nothing!

Chancellor Perlman had a hundred job duties, and babysitting the football program wasn't one of them. People incorrectly blame him for things he had nothing to do with, because he was an easy target.

The reason UNL isn't academically rated below the South Dakota School of Hair Design right now is largely due to Perlman. That was part of his job duties.

Reactions: newAD
Jesus, what else can we dream up to bitch about? Look around - you think there's a lot of chancellors, presidents and AD's who know a lot about football? Yeah, I bet they're hitting the chalkboard for x's and o's sessions regularly. Guess who else probably knows about as much about football as Perlman and Eichorst? Bill Byrne. Dumb post.

What the hell do EITHER of these Lawyers know about football??? NOTHING. "Absolutely NOTHING, say it again". God Save Husker Nation!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that Harvey basically said he wasn't a football expert when he named TO interim AD. So there he admitted it.

I don't like all of Harvey's decisions but as Chancellor he had bigger issues to deal with, like making Nebraska academically worthy enough to join the Big 10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT