ADVERTISEMENT

Lawrence Phillips is under investigation for murdering his cellmate

Why does he even have a cellmate, he should be in solitary. He once tried to run over kids in a stolen car. He's way beyond help.

Another inmate was also killed by his cellmate the same day. Perhaps prison gang related?

Originally posted by newAD:
At least someone is doing something about prison overcrowding.
This comment, matches perfectly with your avatar.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I got an idea. Put him in a cell with Thunder Collins, and let's see what happens.

5 people --- one of these 5 is different from the others

Lawrence Philips, Graham Spanier, Tim Curley, Joe Paterno and Gary Schulz --- only one of those five men has, as of 12-April-2015, been found guilty of anything in an actual court of law.

So, go play your "Ped State" card and act like your shit doesn't smell too --- whatever. The above fact is true.

Re: 5 people --- one of these 5 is different from the others

Originally posted by michnittlion:
Lawrence Philips, Graham Spanier, Tim Curley, Joe Paterno and Gary Schulz --- only one of those five men has, as of 12-April-2015, been found guilty of anything in an actual court of law.
JoePa is dead, genius. Are the cops supposed to put handcuffs on his corpse?

Keep defending the child rapist factory known as Penn State Football. Your shit smells like raped children.

You child rape supporters are too easy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Conveniently left off Sandusky. You know, the dude that raped many young boys while his superiors closed their eyes.

Our prison system sucks - we spend way too much money and turn most of them into bitter prison gang members with no hope of employment in anything except crime when they get out.

So, go play your "Ped State" card and act like your shit doesn't smell too --- whatever. The above fact is true.
paternod.jpg

Originally posted by GretnaShawn:
Conveniently left off Sandusky. You know, the dude that raped many young boys while his superiors closed their eyes.
Thought the same thing as I read that comment from that Pedophile State fan. How nice of him to leave the head child rapist off that list. Keep defending yourself, Ped fan.

roll.r191677.gif

Tell us again how the whole world doesn't "get it" and Ped State is innocent again. I love that story.

Hey friend, I ADMIT Penn State's s**t stinks ...

JoePa has a stain on his legacy. Deservedly so.

But you're the one who throws in the "Ped State" comment. So if you want to go down that route, don't get insulted when a Penn Stater chimes to say the truth you don't like to hear: CORNHUSKER SHIT stinks too.

Osborne played Phillips in 1995 because it was FOOTBALL FIRST at Nebraska in 1995. Shame on Dr. Tom for that, and just as JoePa deserves the stain on his legacy, Dr. Tom deserves the stain on his.

But I know, "Ped State", ha ha ha. Screw you. BOTH our programs have stains in the past, at least I admit it.

No sane Penn Stater defends Sandusky or thinks he was "framed"

The NCAA penalties were administrered solely because of the purported actions of others. As you well know. That's why Sandusky was not included in the list.

My comment was directed directly to the d-bag who chimed in with the fully unprovoked "Ped State" and "framed" comments.

Re: Hey friend, I ADMIT Penn State's s**t stinks ...

Who here defends Osborne on the Phillips issue? You ped state fans are truly amazing. JoePa does not have a "stain" he knowingly let a child molester loose in his facilities with kids. That decaying bag of crap is where he belongs in hell.

I take that back. He should have been tortured first. But it's ok as long as you sickos get to chant some arbitrary win number which makes it ok to help a child molester rape kids.

Jo Pa is a total piece of crap. Stain? I don't think so. That's an insult to stains.

Re: No sane Penn Stater defends Sandusky or thinks he was "framed"

The NCAA penalties were administrered solely because of the purported actions of others. As you well know. That's why Sandusky was not included in the list.

My comment was directed directly to the d-bag who chimed in with the fully unprovoked "Ped State" and "framed" comments.
Have fun in chili.

You Ped State trash make me sick. Get a clue and crawl back under the rock where you belong.

Regarding Osborne and Phillips I think I remember 1 incident of a girlfriend accusing Phillips of abuse while he was at Nebraska were there more incidents than that? I'm not trying to pick an old scab but did Osborne give Phillips more than a second chance?

Dantonio got burned giving a second or third string tailback a third chance, It happens.

Sad to see you are a victim of the mass delusion phillips was some great back. He was on the right team. T O tried to save him; we didn't need him

are you really defending these guys?

Originally posted by BoldSpartacus:
Regarding Osborne and Phillips I think I remember 1 incident of a girlfriend accusing Phillips of abuse while he was at Nebraska were there more incidents than that? I'm not trying to pick an old scab but did Osborne give Phillips more than a second chance?

Dantonio got burned giving a second or third string tailback a third chance, It happens.

We own it. He was an amazing athlete, but he should have been booted off the team permanently back then. I'm sure Osborne knows he messed up.

We would have won still with his back up and Tommie Frazier. That team was incredible.

Penn State has nothing to do with this, but I guess Jerry Jr can pretend that Nebraska fans think LP doesn't deserve to be in prison for running kids down with a car.

I guess I'm naive, but back when he went to prison I thought, 'Well, at least now he can't get in any more trouble.'

He was just getting warmed up.

Originally posted by dockentwo:
Sad to see you are a victim of the mass delusion phillips was some great back. He was on the right team. T O tried to save him; we didn't need him
Seriously?

Did you ever see him on the field?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT