ADVERTISEMENT

LaVonte.... David...

LaVonte stood out to me as one of the best LB ever recall watching. A very smart, instinctive player with the athleticism and dive to back it up.
The most underrated NFL backer of all time

Bill Callahan recruited him. BO won with Callahan recruits his whole seven years here
Wrong answer! Lavonte David was recruited in 2010 along with Yoshi. David was Carl Pelini's as Clownahan was fired 3 years before hand.

Last edited:
Will Shields says check my HOF career, Pro bowls and All Pro seasons and 0 missed games in 14 years.
Good call, but he’s been retired for 14 years. I would say that Lavonte being our “best pro in forever” is somewhat accurate. Suh has been great in the NFL but Lavonte has been maybe a bit better as a pro.

I actually saw Packers at Chiefs in 2007 where they honored Will Shields and inducted him into the Chiefs HOF. Part of his request was for the Cornhusker Marching Band to play at the game. It was pretty sweet.

He has been an incredible punter for the ravens all these years. One of the best of all time. most efficient passer in NFL history too.... The only passer in NFL history with a minimum of seven passing attempts and a 100 percent completion rate.
Sam Koch NFL hall of famer. He could play another 10 years

ADVERTISEMENT