ADVERTISEMENT

Latrell Neville

6’4, WR just de-committed from VT and picked up a Nebraska crystal ball prediction from Wiltfong. Would be a huge flip.

GIF-Andy-Dwyer-Parks--Recreation-shocked-GIF.gif

What's krazy is that Rivals is showing that he is at Alabama on his first official visit right now....

How could the Huskers have a crystal ball? Has he taken a visit? I haven’t heard @Sean Callahan or @Nate Clouse talk about Latrell.
There was an article on TOS. They interviewed him and he said he is looking at several schools: Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Nebraska. Right after that Wiltfong put in a CB for the good guys. So he must have got a vibe he was at least leaning our way. Would be a big pick up, but I don’t think it’s imminent, by any means.

Yeah, this isn’t going to be a over night thing. He will most likely take visits and so on before he decides. Wiltfong must of felt he was Husker lean going off his interview with the young man like Headcard said.

I like the mans thinking. Out of 8-9 4 star WR players (couple Top 250 4 star players and few in the Top 100 range) and a couple high 3 star WRs, you’d have to assume a few would pan out. Now, I’ll say this much. Just because they are 4 star players, it doesn’t mean they are automatically a lock to pan out but you’d have love the chances of a few of them panning out at the least?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT