ADVERTISEMENT

Lat Mayen

Seemed like a nice kid, wish him well. It was easy to see however he wasn't able to keep up with the speed of the game at the level he was at.

Reactions: regionsdoc
The odd thing is that it took this long to find out. Heck, he's already played in a pro league game down there. Apparently, he didn't even bother to tell Fred.

Kudos to him for finding a soft landing sport and making some cabbage. Hope he kills it there.
I have a friend who played professionally in Australia. He had a BLAST! He said the hardest part was trying to play games after partying half the night.....virtually every night.

Reactions: Cornicator
Best of luck to Lat I had high hopes for him coming into this last season but he just started off slow and never seemed to recover. Not sure what the deal was as he had ideal physical talent for basketball.

I've seen some clips of incoming freshmen Denim Dawson and Ramel Lloyd. They both look like good-sized active defenders that can help us quickly. I've heard Denim has been playing some pickup games here in SoCal with the kid I told Dingle could be Trey McG's replacement so I"ll see if I can get in a few runs with him before he heads back to Lincoln and see what we're getting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT