ADVERTISEMENT

Laser Xmas light projectors

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
I saw them on QVC the other day and they look pretty cool. They project laser lights on your house, trees, bushes, etc to look like Christmas lights. I was wondering if anyone else has used these. I am lazy about putting lights up and this seems like it would look pretty neat. I do have a street light in front of my house, so I was wondering if it would affect how they look on my house because the street light makes the front of my house pretty bright.

I saw them on QVC the other day and they look pretty cool. They project laser lights on your house, trees, bushes, etc to look like Christmas lights. I was wondering if anyone else has used these. I am lazy about putting lights up and this seems like it would look pretty neat. I do have a street light in front of my house, so I was wondering if it would affect how they look on my house because the street light makes the front of my house pretty bright.

nm

Last edited:

Saw them on a house tonight. It looked really good. I'd never seen them advertised so was very curious since there is nothing else like that. Son knew what it was.

GBR

Yes they look nice and are easy to install, but if you buy the star shower set you'll need to buy at least two or three to get a real good effect at your house. You can purchase Christmas Lazer lights that are made in the USA that are 150 plus dollars, but they blow away the star shower that is being advertised right now...

Google for the best one to get. Also be wary of theft once you do get them.

or be wary of the neighbor with a BB Gun and an aversion to your epic light show disturbing his evening sleep

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT