Landslide by Michael Wolf

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This is a book where the truth of what really happened in the final days of the Trump presidency. Talks about Trump and Rudy. If you support them read this book for an inside story of the whole truth.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Another book to read is "Frankly we did win the election" by Michael Bender (the chaos) an insider look at the Trump presidency.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
same guy who wrote the fiction last time...........It amazes me how someone who writes pure fallacy , then comes out again with more of it and people still eat it up after KNOWING that he wrote it the 1st time.
Incredible

Reactions: HuskerCK

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Michael Wolf was good friends with Rupert Murdock, very Republican,and Michael Bennett got a lot of his information straight from Trump himself and personal aides to the president. These are people with very inside information. Trumpsters will always brush this stuff off even though it is actual detailed facts.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Michael Wolf was good friends with Rupert Murdock, very Republican,and Michael Bennett got a lot of his information straight from Trump himself and personal aides to the president. These are people with very inside information.
yet wrote complete lies about Trump in his first book.........

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
same guy who wrote the fiction last time...........It amazes me how someone who writes pure fallacy , then comes out again with more of it and people still eat it up after KNOWING that he wrote it the 1st time.
Incredible
BS

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
yet wrote complete lies about Trump in his first book.........
According to Trump and his people who lie to protect him. Pompeo was quoted as saying the Crazies are taking over the days after the election.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Well even quickly looking at wikipedia he has a few obvious lies in his past. The guy is a sleazeball.

Wolff's book, Siege: Trump Under Fire, was released on June 4, 2019. In it he claims that the Justice Department had drafted indictment documents against Trump in March 2018, accusing him of three criminal counts relating to interfering with a pending investigation and witness tampering. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is reported to have sat on these draft indictments for a year before deciding that Justice Department policy would prevent such an indictment.[41] "The documents described do not exist,"

Nikki Haley controversy[edit]​

While being interviewed during Fire and Fury's publicity tour Wolff said he was "absolutely sure" President Trump was having an affair and suggested on two occasions that his partner was Nikki Haley, the United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[43][44] Haley denied Wolff's allegations, calling them "disgusting". Erik Wemple of The Washington Post said that Wolff was engaging in a "remarkable multimedia slime job".[45] The New York Post editorial board called Wolff's claim an "ugly, sexist rumor".[46] Bari Weiss in The New York Times said that Wolff was "gleefully" spreading "evidence-free detail".[47] On February 25, 2018, Wolff was interviewed by Ben Fordham on the Australian morning show Today, where he was asked about his claim that Trump was having an affair behind Melania Trump's back.[48] Wolff stated that he couldn't hear the question, prompting Fordham to repeat it and eventually asking "you're not hearing me, Mr. Wolff?" to which Wolff replied, "no, I'm not getting anything", before removing his ear piece and walking off the set.[49] Both Fordham and the Today show later tweeted a video that included the audio from the ear piece which revealed that the question could be heard.[50] Days earlier, after being pressed about the rumor in a college press tour interview, Wolff stated "I do not know if the president is having an affair" and added "this is the last thing I say about it".[51]

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Well even quickly looking at wikipedia he has a few obvious lies in his past. The guy is a sleazeball.

Wolff's book, Siege: Trump Under Fire, was released on June 4, 2019. In it he claims that the Justice Department had drafted indictment documents against Trump in March 2018, accusing him of three criminal counts relating to interfering with a pending investigation and witness tampering. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is reported to have sat on these draft indictments for a year before deciding that Justice Department policy would prevent such an indictment.[41] "The documents described do not exist,"

Nikki Haley controversy[edit]​

While being interviewed during Fire and Fury's publicity tour Wolff said he was "absolutely sure" President Trump was having an affair and suggested on two occasions that his partner was Nikki Haley, the United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[43][44] Haley denied Wolff's allegations, calling them "disgusting". Erik Wemple of The Washington Post said that Wolff was engaging in a "remarkable multimedia slime job".[45] The New York Post editorial board called Wolff's claim an "ugly, sexist rumor".[46] Bari Weiss in The New York Times said that Wolff was "gleefully" spreading "evidence-free detail".[47] On February 25, 2018, Wolff was interviewed by Ben Fordham on the Australian morning show Today, where he was asked about his claim that Trump was having an affair behind Melania Trump's back.[48] Wolff stated that he couldn't hear the question, prompting Fordham to repeat it and eventually asking "you're not hearing me, Mr. Wolff?" to which Wolff replied, "no, I'm not getting anything", before removing his ear piece and walking off the set.[49] Both Fordham and the Today show later tweeted a video that included the audio from the ear piece which revealed that the question could be heard.[50] Days earlier, after being pressed about the rumor in a college press tour interview, Wolff stated "I do not know if the president is having an affair" and added "this is the last thing I say about it".[51]
So you are saying that it is not believable that Trump would have affairs? I would hope Nikki would not stoop so low to have an affair with Trump. Donnie has had three wives but he is a perfect angel. Right?

• Haha

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
So you are saying that it is not believable that Trump would have affairs? I would hope Nikki would not stoop so low to have an affair with Trump. Donnie has had three wives but he is a perfect angel. Right?
I wouldn't put it past him from the past, but there was no evidence whatsoever of this. Looked like a complete hatchet job.

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012
Excellent book!

Looks like the sourcing is pretty thorough for this revealing and verifiable book.

The party of lies will still dismiss it, as you can see already is in progress.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
This is a book where the truth of what really happened in the final days of the Trump presidency. Talks about Trump and Rudy. If you support them read this book for an inside story of the whole truth.

Seems like a strange book, putting Dtrump, with a notre dame "legend". Is this a book about Hollywood?

I never watched all of Rudy, but I also don't give a shit about notre dame. At least the author knows how to get hate reads. Pick two of the least liked people/institutions and make a book about it.

Good for the author, getting his money.

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
An excerpt from election night 2020:

Giuliani went state by state asking Stepien, Meadows and Miller what they were seeing and what their plan was.

“What’s happening in Michigan?” he asked.

They said it was too early to tell, votes were still being counted and they couldn’t say.

“Just say we won,” Giuliani told them.
Same thing in Pennsylvania.

“Just say we won Pennsylvania,” Giuliani said.

Giuliani’s grand plan was to just say Trump won, state after state, based on nothing.

Stepien, Miller and Meadows thought his argument was both incoherent and irresponsible.
“We can’t do that,” Meadows said, raising his voice. “We can’t.”

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Different book also just out-

I didn't know Rudy was a politician, I guess it makes sense. Notre dame people are assholes.

But we went from not even knowing the dude is a politician, to having two books about him released.

Good job authors of these books, you guys have your fingers on the pulse, that's for sure. You know exactly what we want to read about, an ex president, and a nerd from notre dame.

Great work...

e1c92450-67d3-40a2-82ba-13e35c6d78c1_text.gif

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I didn't know Rudy was a politician, I guess it makes sense. Notre dame people are assholes.

But we went from not even knowing the dude is a politician, to having two books about him released.

Good job authors of these books, you guys have your fingers on the pulse, that's for sure. You know exactly what we want to read about, an ex president, and a nerd from notre dame.

Great work...

e1c92450-67d3-40a2-82ba-13e35c6d78c1_text.gif
You gripe because the truth about how crazy Trump and Rudy actually were and how all the people around them thought they were dangerous. They would do anything to stay in power and I do mean anything!!!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You gripe because the truth about how crazy Trump and Rudy actually were and how all the people around them thought they were dangerous. They would do anything to stay in power and I do mean anything!!!

I'm just confused as to why there is a book about Dtrump and the notre dame dude. I suspect it is because the author is seeking a huge payday. I also assume that he chose two divisive institutions/characters because it would draw the greatest amount of ire from the masses.

I'm not hating on the dude, just pointing out what he is playing at. All people in power love their power, so it only makes sense that notre damers, and politicians would seek to maintain that power at any cost.

No gripes, I don't care who our shitty leader is, because to this point in my life, they have all been shitty. And I assume the next one will be shit as well.

tumblr_pj6eo7nwoz1y1xq39o2_500.gifv

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
I'm just confused as to why there is a book about Dtrump and the notre dame dude.

Books have been written about presidents and elections since the founding of the republic. Here is another one of probably 100s in the next few decades.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Books have been written about presidents and elections since the founding of the republic. Here is another one of probably 100s in the next few decades.

I get that ex presidents release books seeking more money all the time. I'm confused why Rudy is included in the book. Again, didn't watch the movie, but also didn't know he was a politician now.

I get that ex presidents are always looking for another big payday. That is not lost on me, I know they are greedy fvcks.

Wils97

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
I get that ex presidents release books seeking more money all the time. I'm confused why Rudy is included in the book. Again, didn't watch the movie, but also didn't know he was a politician now.

I get that ex presidents are always looking for another big payday. That is not lost on me, I know they are greedy fvcks.
Well, if Rudy is trying to convince America he wasn’t offsides on every thing he did, this book isn’t helping. 👀

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Well, if Rudy is trying to convince America he wasn’t offsides on every thing he did, this book isn’t helping. 👀

It's like dude, you made one play, and you were offsides. Hardly worth being mentioned in a book with Dtrump.

But yea, go ahead and include him I guess. Just weird as shit to someone like me.

Latest posts