ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Leipold

Bottom line is all of us and I mean all of us who are not part of the hiring process have no idea who the next HC will be. What I take from posters when they say this man will or will not be the head coach really have no idea, it's all about preference. I wish people would just say this is the coach I want or don't want, to say this coach won't or will be the next head man is pure speculation by all of us.
You’re definitely not wrong in what you said. However, in the case of Leipold, I have pretty firm confidence it’s not happening. With all the other coaches and names, you’re right – pure research and speculation! 😁

Reactions: king_kong_
Not really. There's better receiver corps all throughout the SEC.
Alabama has more talent on offense than the defenses they have faced. Starting with the most important position, their QB was considered #1 in the nation at the start of the season.

I listened to his press conference after the big Texas loss the other day and I liked what I saw - a passionate rationale guy with energy who was very disappointed but put it all on himself. I think he has what we are looking for in personality and commitment. Let's face it we are not going to get five star Rivals players here unless it is Urban. We need coaches who can do more with less. I think he his the one..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: hephusker
It was probably a plane carrying the chief of the Ag school to the animal husbandry convention..

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT