ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Search Lance Leipold to Nebraska

He can't sign a contract with Nebraska while under contract with Kansas unless Kansas realeased him from his contract. The only people who can talk about hiring are agents for the two sides this rumor is total BS.
I am okay with that. 🤩

I am both a huge Kansas and Nebraska football fan. Season ticket holder for KU football for 25 years. I go to most of the Big 10 home games for the Huskers. Been to 3 games year. I am hearing for the last 2 days that Lance Leipold will be named new head football coach at Nebraska at the end of season. I understand he has already signed to be head coach. I live in Kansas City, MO. My source has KU ties.
Are you really a KanSker?

He can't sign a contract with Nebraska while under contract with Kansas unless Kansas realeased him from his contract. The only people who can talk about hiring are agents for the two sides this rumor is total BS.
99.9% most likely true...but its november we have 3 wins, its cold, and its Nebraska. What else are we to do other than roll with rampant rumors about who's the next fire chief to put out this dumpster inferno?

I haven't even paying attention and I've heard Sanders, Ruhl, and Liepold in the last 24 hours. LOL Husker fans going to be Huskers fans.LOL

May God have mercy on our souls!

99.9% most likely true...but its november we have 3 wins, its cold, and its Nebraska. What else are we to do other than roll with rampant rumors about who's the next fire chief to put out this dumpster inferno?

I haven't even paying attention and I've heard Sanders, Ruhl, and Liepold in the last 24 hours. LOL Husker fans going to be Huskers fans.LOL

Yep. Fans gonna fan.

I am both a huge Kansas and Nebraska football fan. Season ticket holder for KU football for 25 years. I go to most of the Big 10 home games for the Huskers. Been to 3 games year. I am hearing for the last 2 days that Lance Leipold will be named new head football coach at Nebraska at the end of season. I understand he has already signed to be head coach. I live in Kansas City, MO. My source has KU ties.
Your source is wrong. My brother worked for the KU Athletic Department & knows the coaches, my cousin is on the staff of the KU Football Team and I'm friends with a good number of KU's biggest boosters. I pinged a bunch of them last night about what you shared and they chuckled at your post. None of them are hearing this and these include some of the biggest boosters who are being called to put up additional money for increased NIL and improved facilities to keep Leipold. Some commented that they had seen your post and thought you were a K St troll. That info is not coming out of the KU side, at least not the major boosters or those working for or close to the program.

Nebraska fans fanning with the best of them. They bitch when it's silent and don't like the news when it's loud.

No sitting P5 coach that nebraska may want will touch this toxic career killing job

Rhule
BoB
MJ
Patterson

One of these will be the next coach

Reactions: vighawk
We have 5 "done deals" at this point :p

Reactions: dinglefritz
No sitting P5 coach that nebraska may want will touch this toxic career killing job

Rhule
BoB
MJ
Patterson

One of these will be the next coach
Here's my favorite troll checking in. Appreciate your many contributions, troll

You blew your cover when you wrote that he has already signed. LL has signed nothing at this time. No current coach has.

Very underwhelming hire IF true. At least we wouldn’t have to worry about waiting for him to coach in a bowl game…..
I believe an underwhelming hire is what N needs to return the program to a competitive basis. Lance is that and will do that. I've said for some time now that he's likely the choice because everything has gone so quiet here and in Lawrence. The deal was likely done shutting down the rumor mill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT