ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Leipold HATES Trev Alberts

Sep 17, 2022
For those wanting leipold to be the coach it would take more than money and Trev Alberts. Relatives of Leipold say Lance hates Trev for many reasons. Basically trev was okay with Solich and his staff being let go. Then Lance was was an assistant and UNO and they they it was bologna they way he cut the program.
From their side Lance may take the job under the condition Trev stayed away and he had assurances TO would oversee Trev in that regard. Make no mistake Lance is confident he could get the program back on track but Trev would need to stay away.

For those wanting leipold to be the coach it would take more than money and Trev Alberts. Relatives of Leipold say Lance hates Trev for many reasons. Basically trev was okay with Solich and his staff being let go. Then Lance was was an assistant and UNO and they they it was bologna they way he cut the program.
From their side Lance may take the job under the condition Trev stayed away and he had assurances TO would oversee Trev in that regard. Make no mistake Lance is confident he could get the program back on track but Trev would need to stay away.
You're full of shit.

Meh. Uncle Trev will be like:

Any chance you are a KU guy trying to throw a wrench in???

We had Moos who stayed away and look how that worked out.

You said the same thing about other posters and they were right.
tenor.gif

Nobody with any real sources would put that info out on a message board. None of us are on the inside. We don't know squat about who is getting hired. Of course if you throw out enough names you'll likely land on the eventual hire.

But yeah you know the personal dealings of this guy. He trusts you enough to not cutoff his potential to make more money. It isn't like you are a loose lipped Molly telling everything you know to the first passerby.

I'm not really sure what to believe....except one thing... Lance Leipold would take the Nebraska job in a heartbeat. You said "for many reasons" and then you named two dumb reasons for not taking the job. A guy's gonna turn down 5+ million because he has strong feelings about UNO football? And because he's still mad about Frank Solich? GTFOH.

Leipold isn't proven enough to make such conditions. Nick Saban or Urban Meyer, sure. Not Lance Leipold.

The above information brought you you by Bob Davie's cable installer.

I find it impossible to believe LL would turn down a lottery ticket because Trev did what he was told in regards to ending the football program at a division II school many moons ago. That doesn't even sound right....but for arguments sake let's say it's true. Great!! Because:

1-He is at best my 3rd or 4th realistic choice and

2- Somebody who is that petty doesn't belong here anyway.

I'm not really sure what to believe....except one thing... Lance Leipold would take the Nebraska job in a heartbeat. You said "for many reasons" and then you named two dumb reasons for not taking the job. A guy's gonna turn down 5+ million because he has strong feelings about UNO football? And because he's still mad about Frank Solich? GTFOH.
Stephen Sipple Jim rose and Sean Callahan who I'm sure are much more connected than OP have all said that Lance would take this job

I think a contract would solve most of that. There is no way that Trev would have the authority to cut football at NU like he did at UNO, and if Lance did as well as Solich - he could be here for life.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
Another newbie dipshit with a 30 IQ opinion, how refreshing.

Trev had absolutely nothing to do with the Solich firing, Trev was working for ESPN at the time.

If Leipold holds grudges against an AD for opinions he had before the job, then we frankly don't want him. Leipold had to be aware of the financial issues of running a football program at UNO.

This just doesn't pass the smell test.

Trev is the AD, the HC of the football team will work for him and TO is an old retired guy that won't be overseeing anything in the AD.

Don't think the OP has much merit.

Reactions: konaki
As a newbie you have zero credibility.

Reactions: konaki
You can hire me for the job, but you can’t oversee me. lol Dumb Post!

Yeah, usually when I go to work for a place I plan on working knowing I can’t choose my co-workers.

Even if this is true, do we want that level of Prima-Donna as head coach?

Stephen Sipple Jim rose and Sean Callahan who I'm sure are much more connected than OP have all said that Lance would take this job
And all 3 of those guys probably last talked to him what 10-15 years ago or more?

Not saying that he wouldn't but Lance is going to be 59 years old. His wife has told people that she wants to stay in Lawrence and this to be the last stop. For some reason I just don't think Lance will leave Lawrence from what I hear.

And all 3 of those guys probably last talked to him what 10-15 years ago or more?

Not saying that he wouldn't but Lance is going to be 59 years old. His wife has told people that she wants to stay in Lawrence and this to be the last stop. For some reason I just don't think Lance will leave Lawrence from what I hear.

I would be stunned if LL is there next year. Enjoy it while it lasts....and color me doubtful you know what his wife wants or what she would do if her husband was offered a 30mil lottery ticket.

His wife has told people that she wants to stay in Lawrence and this to be the last stop.
no wife is going to insist her husband turn down millions of dollars to leave the worst state in the US lol

I would be stunned if LL is there next year. Enjoy it while it lasts....and color me doubtful you know what his wife wants or what she would do if her husband was offered a 30mil lottery ticket.
His wife said that in the media after they took the job. Lance may have quoted her I can't remember.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was in Lawrence next year. 1st of all there's still a lot of football to play. 2nd... hes at the Zenith of his career. If his desire is to coach at Nebraska or Wisconsin then he will very will leave but as far as money, AD Goff and co. Apparently will swing for the fences to keep him happy in Lawrence money wise.

Reactions: Truewooper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT