ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson Rises

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
According to I believe 247 sports... He is now the #1 safety in this class and a 5*? Is this correct?

He got a bump in rivals as well.
Maybe that is where I saw it? I just thought I saw somewhere on Twitter that he is now the #1 safety in this class but I could be wrong... Doesn't really matter, I just know I want him in Lincoln this Fall!!!!

Just watched his hudl highlights...maybe I've got the crazy lens glasses on but Jackson's play is really physical and imo would really fit well into our program's style. He hits tough and can catch people on defense because of his speed. On offense he doesn't go down on contact easily at all. Not sure what level of HS football he played in southern California but the opponents looked decent. I'm no scout at all but offensively in HS he kind of reminds me of sophomore/junior year Ameer. He seems to squeeze out extra yards that weren't there to begin with. I realize he is at the Safety position but I just thought it was worth saying that he has a lot of dimension as a football player. Really hope we can get him to bite because this fish would be a huge catch.

this is possibly the biggest must get out the remaining prospects and considering who we have committed to us now. He's a elite DB and if we Bankers defense to work for us we need DBa like him. If we get him and can pull Holmes next year then our future at DB is looking good (That's adding Lee, Anderson, Williams, Dismuke and Butler).

Reactions: headcard
Don't look now, but they money is flowing in Houston. That's WAY too many marquee kids for a nothing program like that.

UH does have a billionaire committed to making it a top tier program. But I wouldn't call it a nothing program. They beat us the last time we met.

The real story is they have a coach that is a winner and the recruits are gravitating to that. Unheard of recruiting class for a non power five school.

Maybe that is where I saw it? I just thought I saw somewhere on Twitter that he is now the #1 safety in this class but I could be wrong... Doesn't really matter, I just know I want him in Lincoln this Fall!!!!

Good for Lamar Jackson, hopefully he signs with us. Kind of odd, usually when we talk Rivals rankings, people line up to tell us how bad Rivals is and how Rivals rankings are wrong. Oh well, I'm happy he's #1 on Rivals. Come on Lamar and sign up with NU.

Good for Lamar Jackson, hopefully he signs with us. Kind of odd, usually when we talk Rivals rankings, people line up to tell us how bad Rivals is and how Rivals rankings are wrong. Oh well, I'm happy he's #1 on Rivals. Come on Lamar and sign up with NU.
NU coaches tell him he can try CB but I'm betting he will be a safety no matter where he goes.
thats why players shouldn't pick school by position. many don't end up where they start

NU coaches tell him he can try CB but I'm betting he will be a safety no matter where he goes.
thats why players shouldn't pick school by position. many don't end up where they start
You amaze me with how often you claim something isn't what it appears... All these commits we must get cuz of some funny business... Jackson will play safety because the coaches will tell him what he wants to here just to get him here.

Have you been lied to so much in real life that anything you see must not be real? Why are you always so pessimistic when it comes to the huskers?

UH does have a billionaire committed to making it a top tier program. But I wouldn't call it a nothing program. They beat us the last time we met.

The real story is they have a coach that is a winner and the recruits are gravitating to that. Unheard of recruiting class for a non power five school.

I wonder in 5 years if they will be part of the Big 12

You amaze me with how often you claim something isn't what it appears... All these commits we must get cuz of some funny business... Jackson will play safety because the coaches will tell him what he wants to here just to get him here.

Have you been lied to so much in real life that anything you see must not be real? Why are you always so pessimistic when it comes to the huskers?

He's saying you post stupid stuff.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT