Lamar Jackson Interview

CZfmyH4UUAAbkDu.jpg

Lamar-Jackson-Under-Armour.jpg
CZfmyH4UUAAbkDu.jpg

L. Jackson
C. Allen
D. Fitzpatrick
I. Simmons

These four are real possibilities to commit. If NU is currently sitting at #25, I can totally see the class ending up in the 16-21 range. Maybe higher.

L. Jackson
C. Allen
D. Fitzpatrick
I. Simmons

These four are real possibilities to commit. If NU is currently sitting at #25, I can totally see the class ending up in the 16-21 range. Maybe higher.

Agree on all but Simmons. I don't have any inside info and don't know the kid. But I live in Olathe and all the hearsay around here does not include Nebraska. I hope I'm wrong because he would be a huge get and would love to see him in scarlet and cream. But I doubt it.

Agree on all but Simmons. I don't have any inside info and don't know the kid. But I live in Olathe and all the hearsay around here does not include Nebraska. I hope I'm wrong because he would be a huge get and would love to see him in scarlet and cream. But I doubt it.
Rumblings that he may not visit Clemson and even if he does it would take a lot to sway him, Fingers crossed on this one. Closing out with 4- 4 stars would be huge!! GBR

That's funny because another board is reporting that all the scuttle in his school is that he couldn't shut up about Nebraska. Source is supposed to be a teacher.

Funny how the rumor mill works, within the same town.

If everything is accurate about us having 2 silent commits one being Tony Butler and after reading this, its got to be Lamar Jackson (which is great news, we all know we need the upgrade in the DBs) but the down side to this mean FitzPatrick wasn't the silent commit. I want both kids but if i had to choice between Jackson and FitzPatrick, id take Lamar Jackson all day....we have a bigger need for elite DBs (corners) like him. Great get by Riley and his staff. Im very impressed how are staff are landing these big time guys like Lamar while having a sub 500 team, not easy to pull.

The board I get some good info from has the feeling the Clemson has the inside track. But they stated a lot of national guys think NU is the leader.

We won't know until signing day.

The thing i hate about kids announcing on signing day is if we miss on the kid, we are completely screwed out of tjat scholly because can't exactly add someone else after that. I think its a little BS kids wait till that day to announce because it does screw the other teams that don't land the kid.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
With Lee and Anderson coming off their redshirt year, I look for them and this current group of DB's to make NU's secondary a thing of beauty for years to come. Let's get back to the days we say how much are we going to win by this week instead of worrying if we will be able to beat Illinois or iowa.

That's funny because another board is reporting that all the scuttle in his school is that he couldn't shut up about Nebraska. Source is supposed to be a teacher.

Funny how the rumor mill works, within the same town.

I did hear that rumor the other day, but everything else that I have heard says otherwise. Like I said, I'm not an insider, don't know the kid, so who knows. We'll know by midweek next week. I'll be more than happy to come back and eat crow if he chooses NU because he would be a great get. GBR!

L. Jackson
C. Allen
D. Fitzpatrick
I. Simmons

It appears Allen may be headed to Iowa State.

N

Davis got dropped (also grade issues I believe) and Drayton, who had been holding off committing elsewhere committed to Indiana at about the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT