ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Gaga's National Anthem

Seriously, no discussion of this? I thought she did an absolutely amazing job.

(Please leave Cam Newton out of this - I'm talking about her performance.)
She's a good singer. But with that look, I wasn't sure if she was there to sing or to announce the opening of the Hunger Games.

Very pleasantly surprised. Wasn't sure about the "There's Something About Mary" looking hairstyle, but her singing of the anthem was very good.

Ok...my query....was it just me, or was there a "Whitney" tribute at the very end when she dipped into a minor note on 'brave'?????

She's got a good voice and for the most part, she didn't make it about her, unlike so many people who choose to sing their own jacked-up version of the anthem to impress upon everyone how much talent they have

Reactions: baseball31ne
Seriously, no discussion of this? I thought she did an absolutely amazing job.

(Please leave Cam Newton out of this - I'm talking about her performance.)

She has done a lot to boost her image recently. I can't remember the show, but she sang I think the Sound of Music, and Julie Andrews present, and I was blown away. She certainly has talent.

Shes making good business decisions and executing them a lot better than a couple years ago. She's had the talent.

Reactions: sparky62
She has done a lot to boost her image recently. I can't remember the show, but she sang I think the Sound of Music, and Julie Andrews present, and I was blown away. She certainly has talent.
A year or two ago she put out an album with Tony Benet and did those standards proud!

She's got a good voice and for the most part, she didn't make it about her, unlike so many people who choose to sing their own jacked-up version of the anthem to impress upon everyone how much talent they have
She's very talented but she did not play that straight.

She added her style and flair and that is making it about herself. Her version was not as jacked as the worst but she did jack it. She did not sing it straight.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
No vampire reference?
She is starring on FX's, American Horror Story
And doing a heck of a job in her role.
No surprise she did the Anthem well.
But the real highlight was the
Navy Blue Angel flyover.

Talk about it if you thought it stunk. She was good which we should expect. Raise the bar!!

ADVERTISEMENT