ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to the BIG RED machine.

SuperSK

Oct 29, 2001
Iowa fan here. Had the opportunity to watch several of your games from a few years back. I really enjoyed watching your squads line up in smash mouth football formations. You guys operated out of the power I formation with the quarterbacks taking snaps under center. I noticed big, strong, maulers on the OL, nimble quarterbacks, good blocking fullbacks and stud RB's. Your O couldn't be stopped. Anyway, I love watching good football and thought I'd pass along some kudos. :D

Iowa fan here. Had the opportunity to watch several of your games from a few years back. I really enjoyed watching your squads line up in smash mouth football formations. You guys operated out of the power I formation with the quarterbacks taking snaps under center. I noticed big, strong, maulers on the OL, nimble quarterbacks, good blocking fullbacks and stud RB's. Your O couldn't be stopped. Anyway, I love watching good football and thought I'd pass along some kudos. :D

Ya mama..

tenor.gif

I can’t say the same about Iowa. What I can say is that y’all have some of the most incredulous dbag fans. Thanks for stopping by

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT