ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Nebraska for not giving into politics!

bowlhawk

Aug 15, 2002
This B1G debacle is nothing more than political. If Nebraska, Iowa, Penn State & Ohio State go at it alone we should. Let the individual Universities decide whether to play or not. Even with just four teams could be six games with home & home, just have to figure out how to get them televised. If the SEC & ACC & B12 go on with their games they will all pass us up and will deserve to. Never been so frustrated in a conference decision. Even a vaccine will not be 100% effective at some point life needs to go on.

This B1G debacle is nothing more than political. If Nebraska, Iowa, Penn State & Ohio State go at it alone we should. Let the individual Universities decide whether to play or not. Even with just four teams could be six games with home & home, just have to figure out how to get them televised. If the SEC & ACC & B12 go on with their games they will all pass us up and will deserve to. Never been so frustrated in a conference decision. Even a vaccine will not be 100% effective at some point life needs to go on.
So odd that pencil necks like Teddy Greenstein and dumb chicks like Nicole Auerbach got so butt hurt over Nebraska standing up and saying "alright some of you cant play but we will". Why did they make such drama out of it like it was end of world. I can see why Michgian Mush Mouth spouts off because he is trying to still matter by being one of those espn yellers, but why typical reporters making up lies (Yes they straight up changed the narrative to make it more dramatic) that we were leaving the big 10. I will never understand the new age of reporters and social media. There is absolutely zero credibility or desire to be fair/honest.

Thanks again Nebraska for leading the fight. Nice to have an assist from OSU. I don't mind Iowa being the tag along as long as we get to play. Can't wait!

Iowa parents put in work as well, it's a small season with a ton of strings, but at least our conference is looking like it's got a pair....albeit a small pair...

Reactions: bowlhawk
So odd that pencil necks like Teddy Greenstein and dumb chicks like Nicole Auerbach got so butt hurt over Nebraska standing up and saying "alright some of you cant play but we will". Why did they make such drama out of it like it was end of world. I can see why Michgian Mush Mouth spouts off because he is trying to still matter by being one of those espn yellers, but why typical reporters making up lies (Yes they straight up changed the narrative to make it more dramatic) that we were leaving the big 10. I will never understand the new age of reporters and social media. There is absolutely zero credibility or desire to be fair/honest.
Can't stand teddy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT