ADVERTISEMENT

KU v KSU (fight)

I hope they really hit both teams hard with suspensions. College basketball is looking more and more like AAU garbage ball by the day.
Agree, completely. Dude who grabbed and raised the chair/stool over his head...what the heck???

Reactions: headcard
Finally some excitement in college basketball this season. Without Zion, it's been a snoozefest. If only he had connected with the stool, we could've had some amazing memes come out of it.

Instead it winds up like a baseball fight, whole lot of scuffles but not much action.

If DeSousa didn't play for one of the handful of programs that runs college basketball, he would be gone for the season. But, he'll probably get two games.
The NCAA has been all over DeSousa’s butt from the moment he signed with KU. He had to sit out the first half of his first season and then was handed a two year suspension for a minor deal after that. And it seems like the NCAA is doing their best to go after KU these days. So you might have to update your ‘friends of the NCAA’ list.

this is why nebraska should drop basketball and put them resources towards football

morans.jpg

Finally some excitement in college basketball this season. Without Zion, it's been a snoozefest. If only he had connected with the stool, we could've had some amazing memes come out of it.

Instead it winds up like a baseball fight, whole lot of scuffles but not much action.

Then there's this

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
A kid for Illinois pulled a Laetner and stomped on a Purdue players gut last night as well. Had the KSU-KU tag-team battle royale not happened, Griffin's stomp might have been a big news item.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Bunch of thugs. Good grief. You just spanked your in-state rival. Why was DaSiusa still in the game. Ku coaches are idiots too. Good BB coaches but my guess is that they will be with Dorothy and toto pretty soon..... not in KS anymore.

was this about the biggest story outta college bball this year?
that show has gone to hell in a hand basket...

This kind of crap is why I have no interest in the NBA and if it continues in the NCAA, college basketball will be persona non gratta to me as well. This is nothing short of the garbage ball you see in back alleys and playgrounds where kids think they're going to be the next big thing in college and NBA basketball. Perhaps they should consider learning how to read, add 2+2 to get something other than 5 and string a coherent sentence together.

Reactions: American Horse
Ive long said two players should be able to duke it out midcourt ala hockey. Hockey is smart about this.
If basketball players or the NBA were told that two players should settle their differences man to man this stuff would stop. These players just wanna take cheap shots against each other. Theyd be afraid to man up.

My son (on the right) asked Coach Self if he ever thought about removing De Sousa from the team....evidentially Coach Self didn’t like my sons shirt :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT