ADVERTISEMENT

KU - CCU - Buffalo

cruelhalo

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 27, 2003
Did anyone else hear the announcers for the KU - Coastal Carolina game mention - at least twice - how "big" of a game next week was between Coastal Carolina and Buffalo? But I don't recall them ever mentioning Nebraska playing Buffalo this Saturday. Thought it was interesting for a few questions. 1) is the CCU - Buffalo game really important in the grand scheme of things? 2) were they inferring - by not mentioning Nebraska playing Buffalo Saturday - that it was a foregone conclusion that Buffalo would beat Nebraska? or 3) was it just typical "hype"?

Nebraska needs to beat the piss out of Buffalo to the point they're on the verge of forfeiting against CCU. That is all.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Did anyone else hear the announcers for the KU - Coastal Carolina game mention - at least twice - how "big" of a game next week was between Coastal Carolina and Buffalo? But I don't recall them ever mentioning Nebraska playing Buffalo this Saturday. Thought it was interesting for a few questions. 1) is the CCU - Buffalo game really important in the grand scheme of things? 2) were they inferring - by not mentioning Nebraska playing Buffalo Saturday - that it was a foregone conclusion that Buffalo would beat Nebraska? or 3) was it just typical "hype"?

Nebraska needs to beat the piss out of Buffalo to the point they're on the verge of forfeiting against CCU. That is all.
Inquiring minds need to know....

I'm really not getting this post. Nebraska is not relavant in any current College Football Conversation, unless you want to talk about the past .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT