ADVERTISEMENT

KSU implodes

Games like this are soothing to the soul.

Yes, it sucks we lost, but a (undeservedly) top 15 team is getting blown out by an unranked gang of Mormons.

Could always be worse. At least we have the QB right, and they ran their good one out of town in favor of Dollar General Taylor Martinez

This should be reversed and BYU gets the ball. How on Earth did the ref who was right there and called it correctly get overruled?

Reactions: HuskAir
This should be reversed and BYU gets the ball. How on Earth did the ref who was right there and called it correctly get overruled?
The officials are bad . I thought the holding was shakey . Then it was clear that he stepped out before the ball crossed.

Reactions: HuskAir
Wow this shit show might get bad enough to do the impossible and make the most self-important gasbag on the planet STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Where’s our K-State friend? I was sure he’d be here by now to tell us we’re wrong and that KSU actually won the game.

Reactions: Streamer15
Games like this are soothing to the soul.

Yes, it sucks we lost, but a (undeservedly) top 15 team is getting blown out by an unranked gang of Mormons.

Could always be worse. At least we have the QB right, and they ran their good one out of town in favor of Dollar General Taylor Martinez
They ran Howard out of town? Usually when that happens they don't end up at Ohio State.

I follow Kstate and knew they would lose. They will rebound . I can't wait to see them take apart the Buffs.

I think I’ve learned something new this season. Let’s see if it works.

I’ll eat Lizzo’s ass if Ohio State loses to Nebraska. Now, we wait…
Working Out GIF by Lizzo

the byu game was odd. i thought k-state was in complete control until dj giddons' fumble with a couple minutes left first half. thereafter it cratered. defense and special teams sucked. and young avery wasn't up to task. it resulted in a behind-the-woodshed treatment and bad conference and cfp loss for our youngsters.

oSu comes to manhattan saturday. both reeling. we'll see how it bounces. low confidence level down here. but klieman seldom loses two in a row - post tulane, beat ou in norman.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT