ADVERTISEMENT

Kstate Fans

Well, their boy Drunkburger...

...proclaimed them the 'the greatest fans in the country'....he's an idiot...how does he keep work?

That is what happens when you never win championships. The most passionate and uneducated fan base ever.

Were they chanting "F*** KU" at the end of the game? Couple times during the chant they would show the student section with middle fingers towards the court. Stay classy KSU
laugh.r191677.gif

I don't agree at all. This is big win over an in-state rival that is a basketball blue blood and pushing for a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.. I don't blame the student body for getting excited and rushing the court. Bill Self needs to chill out, they are college kids.

So it's ok to have students purposely trying to injure KU players after the game? Cool story bro
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So are you saying that if the Huskers knocked off a top 5 program at home the student body would not rush the court? If you don't think they would you are naive. And if some idiot 18 year college kid bumped an opposing team player or cursed him during the chaos would that make the Nebraska fan base a bunch of trash?? Really?

no one is saying that....

...personally, I LOVE a good court rush...but these people were out of control...and went OUT of their way to get in the 'grills'...

When a K State coach has to restrain a student and the police have to investigate students for possible assault, then it is out of hand and more than a court storming.

I am fairly certain you have not seen the video of the students going out of their way to approach and get physical with the opposing teams players. This has nothing to do with simply storming the court. Please try and stay on topic.

KU is a fringe 2 seed at best..they are not pushing for a 1 seed and they weren't before this loss.

that's beside the point. If K State had just beaten KU for the first time in a decade or won the conference b/c of this W over their rival I'm totally on board with a safe and fun court rush.....but they just beat KU last year. Are they going to rush the court every year they beat KU?

Once again. Rushing the court is fine, the other acts were pathetic. Please stick to the discussion at hand.

Ha, punk got outed by phog.net. Of course he's gonna apologize now that the whole country sees what a punk-a$$ lil b%$^# he is. Don't think it's bad that he should get some real world repercussions for him wanting to be all 'bad-ass.'

And... that's it? That's all that should be done? Wow. Little punk getting kicked out of that crap school would be deserved.

So it's ok to do that as long as you are too little to injure the guy. Let me guess... you think he tripped, right?

mwulf, normally agree with you...

...but not this time...kid took a PREMEDITATED run at an unsuspecting player...the ONLY reason Traylor wasn't hurt was the kid was a flyweight...

His punishment should come at Allen Fieldhouse....where he might not be such a 'man'....

Originally posted by HuskerBorn:
So are you saying that if the Huskers knocked off a top 5 program at home the student body would not rush the court? If you don't think they would you are naive. And if some idiot 18 year college kid bumped an opposing team player or cursed him during the chaos would that make the Nebraska fan base a bunch of trash?? Really?
We never ran into the players in all directions and tried to injure them. in PBA, you can only rush the court under the basket which is supervised by security. do some research before you bring NU up

I think they rushed the court at least 3 times last year in Lincoln. I am having trouble remembering when one of the people doing it intentionally: crowded the other coaches into the scoring table, screamed obscenities at the opposing team, flipped off opposing players to their face, or intentionally ran into opposing players like a little bitch. That must have happened in Lincoln since you think it did. I also missed where our entire student section chanted "f@ck" whoever we were playing at the time loud enough for it to be clear on TV. But by all means, keep just saying "rushing the court is ok" while ignoring the obvious issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT