ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant

I know that Kobe Bryant and his daughter for the majority of us is the big story of this tragic loss. But please remember the others as well in your thoughts and prayers for their lives lost matter just as much to those whose lives they touched. We all want to show our proper respect but let’s make sure we show it to all of those who have lost loved ones and what happened
I agree and would add that proper respect is not debating whether Kobe was or was not a great guy. His widow/mother of his surviving children deserves better

Seriously. Some of you disgust me. This is not the time or place for a pissing match. This is a terrible tragedy. Prayers to his friends and family. You can really see how much he touched a lot of people in the interviews. RIP Mamba.

I am by no means a Lakers fan. But I can certainly respect greatness when I see it. This is nothing but a tragic loss....for all of those on board. It seems some can’t get past the opportunity to throw shade if the chance presents itself.

Truly one of the greatest to ever step on the court. RIP, Mamba. Legend.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
His daughter, Gianna’s favorite player was Trae Young. The day they died he drops a 45 point double double against the Wizards while starting in a different jersey- #8, on 24 shot attempts. The last person to drop a 45 point double double against the Wizards...yup- Kobe Bryant. In this Hawks game there were not 1..but TWO buzzer beating *42 ft shots made*. (Wtf are the odds of that alone??) one of those of course made by Young. 42 being the reverse of 24.

The next night...last night-
Buddy Hield (also #24) goes off for *42* points while going 6-6 in the 4th quarter to carry his team back from down 25 points. The last person to do this-you guessed it- Kobe freakin’ Bryant. Kobe did this on 12/6, 2002. Move the slash and the last 2 and you get 1/26, 2020. The day he died.

Does anyone on here believe these are coincidences? Divine intervention? Ritualistic rigging? To me the odds are too ridiculous to be an accident.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I am by no means a Lakers fan. But I can certainly respect greatness when I see it. This is nothing but a tragic loss....for all of those on board. It seems some can’t get past the opportunity to throw shade if the chance presents itself.

Truly one of the greatest to ever step on the court. RIP, Mamba. Legend.
Well said.

In a interview Kobe was asked his own top 5 players..

He mentioned Micheal Jordon, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Jerry West...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT