ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant

Guy was easier too like instead of the guy that broke his record last night..

Kobe was’t arrogant, NOT like LeBrone..
What a shitty take. You could see see the gracious attitude towards to each other. If you actually followed bball you could see that.

Not a platform to throw shade at another player with the impact this will have on the bball national stage. Completely classless.

Rip Kobe-Goat

As a Celtics fan, I have a lot of respect for Kobe. His worth ethic, drive to succeed and killer instinct were all legendary. This is just shocking and tragic, especially knowing his 13-year-old daughter also perished and, if the early reports are true, another child as well.

RIP

Reactions: scarletred
What a shitty take. You could see see the gracious attitude towards to each other. If you actually followed bball you could see that.

Not a platform to throw shade at another player with the impact this will have on the bball national stage. Completely classless.

Rip Kobe-Goat

What the heck you taking about..Most likely been following Basketball before you were born..

LeBron actions on the court speak for themselves..Kobe was never it’s all about me on the court..

What the heck you taking about..Most likely been following Basketball before you were born..

LeBron actions on the court speak for themselves..Kobe was never it’s all about me on the court..
So this is the forum to discuss that. Im a fan of Lebron and Kobe. And the mutual reapect they had for each other. They have both spoken about it. I dont care care if your older than me. I really respect most of your post. This one is ridiculous.

I wont get in a pissing match about it. It was just a classles post. Older or young class doesnt give a shit about age

So this is the forum to discuss that. Im a fan of Lebron and Kobe. And the mutual reapect they had for each other. They have both spoken about it. I dont care care if your older than me. I really respect most of your post. This one is ridiculous.

I wont get in a pissing match about it. It was just a classles post. Older or young class doesnt give a shit about age

Never said LaBron didn’t have mutual respect for Kobe..

Boxes posted he didn’t like Kobe much and your underwear is in a bunch because I said Kobe has (had) more class than LeBron.... OK..

6 people liked my post sorry you didn’t..

Boxes posted he didn’t like Kobe much and your underwear is in a bunch because I said Kobe has (had) more class than LeBron.... OK..
The fact you even bought another player into this tragic event had any substance to the tragedy. Ok

6 people liked my post sorry you didn’t..
... and Kobe has died and no one cares about how many likes your post has received. Whether Kobe was your favorite player or not. He was a role model for millions of young basketball players. Also he was a role model for his children, one who happened to die right next to him.

How about we let this be a time for people to share their mourning and positive thoughts about a superstar who died way too young, and not worry about irrelevant crap that doesn't need to be talked about right now!

crash happened 9 miles from my place...all i can hear outside now is the media copters...EVERY local channel is covering this crash....surreal right now

LA Sheriff reported (9) nine souls on board helicopter that killed Kobe Bryant.

Names of all the deceased not released until next of kin notified.

Shocking news. RIP Kobe. One of the greats and a consummate showman on the court. Even in his latter years when it was clear he had lost a step or two he was always trying to do at least one thing per game that would make you go "Wow!"

Reactions: maplesyrup95
LA Sheriff reported (9) nine souls on board helicopter that killed Kobe Bryant.

Names of all the deceased not released until next of kin notified.

I didn’t know you could fit 9 people inside helicopter...Hoping that this isn’t the reason for this terrible tragedy..

I was in a base exchange today at Lackland and as the news broke everyone was walking around with their phones up (even more than normal) talking about it and I over heard one guy say "He died in about the richest way possible"

Tragic. Could be more victims who are children if 9 were on their way to a basketball game (presumably his daughter’s team?). Could be multiple victims of the same family.

Just sad to think of this but how long before someone files a lawsuit against Kobe’s estate? I’m sure some lawyers are salivating right now.

I know that Kobe Bryant and his daughter for the majority of us is the big story of this tragic loss. But please remember the others as well in your thoughts and prayers for their lives lost matter just as much to those whose lives they touched. We all want to show our proper respect but let’s make sure we show it to all of those who have lost loved ones and what happened

I was working this morning when we heard about the crash. One the things I do in my job is assist search and rescue for VFR/IFR overdue/downed aircraft in CA AZ OR. Heard the news of the crash fairly early this morning. Found out who was involved mid morning. What a loss, feel horrible for the family. I felt like he had so much more to contribute to society.

I've got a close (Lakers) friend who is grieving. Life is short. Enjoy every day. Make sure you tell the people that you care about that you love them. It's what we're supposed to do.

So sad. I feel fortunate to have watched a true legend of the sport. What really hurts is Kobe was a true family man who adored his daughters. Such a proud dad that was really enjoying that role of watching his kids grow up. I think as parents we can relate to this.

This one really hurts...Kobe was the last NBA player I really pulled for and just loved watching him play...I’m by no means an NBA die hard but he was transcendent...watching so many grown men openly weep, it’s hard not to do the same...RIP Mamba

Was in New York over the holidays and caught a Nets game, at the start I see Kobe walk up court side with his daughter, watched him explaining things to her and spending father/daughter time together. Spent the weekend watching my kid play a basketball tournament and watching kids yell Kobe as they shot, as we were leaving the news broke, hope the Bryant and other families find peace and comfort in the dark days ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT